SE30 in orange

SAB

post-531-1231594367_thumb.jpg

I love the SE30, my favourite Lamborghini of all time.

Quite a few fans of the SE30 on here. Very unusual colour for this one though, possibly resprayed rather than a factory colour.

Quite a few fans of the SE30 on here. Very unusual colour for this one though, possibly resprayed rather than a factory colour.

Yes, repainted to a non-original color

I love the orange, but im just not sure it looks right on that car. Almost cheapens the look of it I think. It would have been cooler if they had repainted it Verde Scandal or something like that.

I love the orange, but im just not sure it looks right on that car. Almost cheapens the look of it I think. It would have been cooler if they had repainted it Verde Scandal or something like that.

Agree. I think a nice very dark blue non-metallic would look great on the SE, with a tan interior. Very classy.

Agree. I think a nice very dark blue non-metallic would look great on the SE, with a tan interior. Very classy.

me to

orange looks GREAT on GT, 6.0, murcie or LP400

but to me it would not look "right" on the SE30

this car looks perfect in purple, blue or black and nice with silver

a respray of a diffrent color,what kind of decrese of resale value?

Not sure, but very few would repaint a car with nice paint... So it sure raises some questions.

Imo the impact white used for the SE looks also very nice, I know 2 pearl white SE jota in Japan as well but I don't know if that is the original color. Of the brighter colors used on the SE I like white and purple best. Yellow and red just don't seem to fit the SE as good as the early Diablos or SV f.e.

Imo the impact white used for the SE looks also very nice, I know 2 pearl white SE jota in Japan as well but I don't know if that is the original color. Of the brighter colors used on the SE I like white and purple best. Yellow and red just don't seem to fit the SE as good as the early Diablos or SV f.e.

Just remembered this article I scanned from a Hong Kong Mag december 2007. Most likely we're looking at the same car here.

Seems it was confiscated from some crook that spent many years in prison.

Car was originally purple back in 1998 when he bought the car for 500K.

New owner didn't know much on the history of the car and moved the car to China after repainting it.

Picture was taken after the car later on was moved to a Macau car shop.

BTW the article menions it's a Ferrari Diablo SE30 :eusa_naughty:

post-6543-1231889627_thumb.jpg

Just remembered this article I scanned from a Hong Kong Mag december 2007. Most likely we're looking at the same car here.

New owner didn't know much on the history of the car and moved the car to China after repainting it.

Thank you for the article.

I am not so sure if this is indeed the same car because the one in the article doesn't have the SE windows, and has a different door trim. + I am pretty sure the orange one was yellow before the repaint. And I cannot tell by looking at the picture if the car in the article is red or orange. Does it mention the color?

Thank you for the article.

I am not so sure if this is indeed the same car because the one in the article doesn't have the SE windows, and has a different door trim. + I am pretty sure the orange one was yellow before the repaint. And I cannot tell by looking at the picture if the car in the article is red or orange. Does it mention the color?

This orange SE30 belongs to my neighor which was originally yellow before it was resprayed to sunkist orange last year. He has owned it since year 2000. It made onto the daily news 2 years ago when one of the SE30 wheel was bounced off the freeway 2 years ago when it was still in yellow color. He has been using aftermarket wheel since then. That macau orange SE30 is another car.

me to

orange looks GREAT on GT, 6.0, murcie or LP400

but to me it would not look "right" on the SE30

this car looks perfect in purple, blue or black and nice with silver

I agree totaly with you and Diablo_4_Ever about the SE30 colours.

That orange SE30 in Macau is still in Macau

orangese30.jpg

I agree totaly with you and Diablo_4_Ever about the SE30 colours.

I'm with you there as well... orange just isn't the colour for a SE30.

BTW the Macau SE30 is said to have been purple before the repaint.

I know this topic is about the orange one, but in the first picture there is a green one in the middle. Any more pics of this?

The very pale one like your Avatar? I think i have a couple more.

post-531-1232656411_thumb.jpgpost-531-1232656511_thumb.jpg

was this color from the factory?

No idea sorry. It's a Hong Kong car, maybe someone else will know. I like that colour a lot.

Sab