Just bought a Viper

Falken

Looks good.

Do you have your Veyron yet?

thanks.

yes my Veyron arrived ! i will try and post few pics soon.

pgbu2.jpg

That is a fantasting picture...do you have it in High Rez by any chance??? is so post it up, link it up or PM me.

sure, i will try and find it today.

Mbn

thanks.

yes my Veyron arrived ! i will try and post few pics soon.

pgbu2.jpg

Congrats!

I can't wait to see the photos ;)

Sorry for this little thread-hijack.

Modified 96' White/Blue RT/10 owner here. :) I only purchased it this Fall, but so far the car has been an absolute BLAST to own. I was also blown away by the amount of attention it gets here in Northwest Jersey! lol. I cant IMAGINE what owning a Lambo is going to be like in this area. The Viper gets attention everywhere! (Its really cool to drive a car that evokes such positive reactions from people :) ).

On a side note, anytime I see someone with a GTS, or anyone with a 97 or newer RT/10...there is something I get VERY jealous about.....because my 1996 missed a certain upgrade that was about to come out back then by ONE year....

Can any of the Viper guys here guess what??? ;)

POWER WINDOWS!!!!!!! :lol2:

Modified 96' White/Blue RT/10 owner here. :) I only purchased it this Fall, but so far the car has been an absolute BLAST to own. I was also blown away by the amount of attention it gets here in Northwest Jersey! lol. I cant IMAGINE what owning a Lambo is going to be like in this area. The Viper gets attention everywhere! (Its really cool to drive a car that evokes such positive reactions from people :) ).

On a side note, anytime I see someone with a GTS, or anyone with a 97 or newer RT/10...there is something I get VERY jealous about.....because my 1996 missed a certain upgrade that was about to come out back then by ONE year....

There arent too many cars that stand out like a Viper. Now imagine peoples reaction when they see flames from the exhaust and the sound of turbos spooling :eusa_dance:

Look at it this way, if you car goes off the road into water you won't have to worry about the power windows shorting out. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Do you have the 450 hp/490 lb-ft motor?