Autos Spies says F430 replacement is AWD

gtelesto

This article says the next mid engine V8 is AWD? I don't know if this is real but it will be nice to tell Ferrari fans I told you so (about AWD being better).

http://www.autospies.com/news/Ferrari-F450...-October-40647/

Ferrari F450 coming this October

Ferrari’s replacement for the F430 will be called the F450 and is set to be introduced this coming October and customers will receive their production version by early 2010.

The F450 will come with a V8 powerhouse that can generated around 500 hp.Lighter than the F430 Scuderia the F450 will be the very first “green” Ferrari ever and will highlight an AWD system, enhanced handling from ground-breaking adjustable suspension creating a vehicle that will become an intense rival to the Lamborghini Gallardo and the Audi R8.

The F-450 is already in production. I can confirm 4-wheel drive, 32-valve V8 with 650 lb-ft of torque, 6 speed transmission. Autoblog has taken it for a spin already: F450 test drive

650ft lbs of torque? :eusa_naughty: :lol2: :lol2:

The F-450 is already in production. I can confirm 4-wheel drive, 32-valve V8 with 650 lb-ft of torque, 6 speed transmission. Autoblog has taken it for a spin already: F450 test drive

ahhh...are we talking about a Ford F-450 Super Duty here, or the new Ferrari F450? i think someone is a little confused. :eusa_think:

All of the "sources" in this thread, from all those different sites, are fabricated.

No media members know anything about the F430's replacement, and pass the time be throwing a lot of shit at the wall hoping to be proven correct later.

All of the "sources" in this thread, from all those different sites, are fabricated.

No media members know anything about the F430's replacement, and pass the time be throwing a lot of shit at the wall hoping to be proven correct later.

Mako is correct, all references go around but none says the info came from eye witness or credible source. The AWD info was inserted by one website then cited by another. Unfortunately I posted them here which makes usthird website with the speculation.

My bad - will go back to lurk mode