Best Driving Song...

D.Wiggs

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wiggs you should get The Dark Knight soundtrack as it will be perfect in your stealth mobeel! :P

The theme to the dark night is made into a techno song by Christopher Lawlor. check it out. I cant get a link to youtube as its blocked at my office.

The theme to the dark night is made into a techno song by Christopher Lawlor. check it out. I cant get a link to youtube as its blocked at my office.

Tried to find it with Google and couldn't, a link would be appreciated.

Was anyone in driving around miami in the 80's?

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Memories...

In case you don't have it...get the "Northern Exposure" mix album by Sasha and John Digweed. Epic.

Was anyone in driving around miami in the 80's?

Kind of was around, not in the driver's seat though. Haha. Here is one to start it off.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

I was going to make a separate thread for workout music, but realized that driving and workout music should be the same intensity.

Back to the top

Deftones - Be Quiet And Drive(Far Away)

Judas Priest - THE PAAIIIIIN....THE PAAAIIIIIIN.....PAAIINNNKKILLLLLLAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Maylene And The Sons of Disaster - Step Up(I'm On It)

Steel Panther - Death To All But Metal

3 Inches Of Blood - Deadly Sinners

Amon Amarth - Death In Fire

GWAR - Let Us Slay

Unearth - The Chosen

Testament - More Than Meets The Eye