New 7-series

Jerry123

Has anyone seen this thing? Its BEAUITFUL. I got to see three of them yesterday at BMW Canada and I was blown away. They took a good thing and made it better.

post-9092-1236792337_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1236792350_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1236792363_thumb.jpg

post-9092-1236792374_thumb.jpg

Grill is too big.

Rear lights looks like a horrible copy of the Lexus LS600.

I don't like it. How was the interior?

Grill is too big.

Rear lights looks like a horrible copy of the Lexus LS600.

I don't like it. How was the interior?

Looks as hideous as every other 7 for the past six or seven years.

If you're that into these family sedans that you can spot very slight cosmetic differences from year to year it's time to pull back a bit and reset... :icon_thumleft:

I've seen one around here, i think it looks amazing! It doesn't look bulky an weird like the previous 7 series. I haven't had the opportunity to drive one or get the feeling on the inside but from the looks point of view i love it!

It looks great imo... since I had the 745i and the 750 Li, it would be just natural for me to get into the new 7 but no... can't justify it due to the economy.. too bad for me.. :crybaby2:

Maybe next year.

Great looking car, I love everything about it except the stupid afterthought add-ons TV screens on the back of the seats..

It looks great imo... since I had the 745i and the 750 Li, it would be just natural for me to get into the new 7 but no... can't justify it due to the economy.. too bad for me.. :crybaby2:

Maybe next year.

Great looking car, I love everything about it except the stupid afterthought add-ons TV screens on the back of the seats..

Who knows, it may just be the "last true BWM 7" if those recent reports of the merger with MB turn into reality...

There has been so much criticism on Bangle his designs, but I have to say that I have always liked the 3, 6 and 7 series. Not so much of a fan of the 1 and 5 though. Oh well, he has left BMW now anyway.

Who knows, it may just be the "last true BWM 7" if those recent reports of the merger with MB turn into reality...

They already co-designed the hybrid system on the X6 and S400.

Pug-Fugly!

Now, behold the last great looking BMW and best 7 series ever made.

Yep, pre-Bangle....those were the days. :icon_thumleft:

Yep, pre-Bangle....those were the days. :icon_thumleft:

Yup, that and the E39 5 series. Now those were sedans done right.

True, forgot the E39. Love the M5.

DTSLC08web8.jpg

Had a Black one with Black/LeMans Blue interior and LOVED it!

Pug-Fugly!

Now, behold the last great looking BMW and best 7 series ever made.

post-19592-1236881878_thumb.jpg

post-19592-1236881950_thumb.jpg

yess very true... after that it went to hell... the latest 7 series looks more like the lexus every day... gone are the days that a bmw lookes sporty and was a drivers car.. with all the intruments sort of wraping around the driver.... now the germans have gone the way of the lincoln town car.. with those stupid gmc side shifters.... what a shame...

but audi's sedans are the best...picking up were the others left off.

This thread should have been named "Blind people, please post within".. :icon_fU:

The old 7 series is a shoe boxed fugly car, the E65/66 7 series is a ground breaking Icon in design and technology...

This thread should have been named "Blind people, please post within".. :icon_fU:

The old 7 series is a shoe boxed fugly car, the E65/66 7 series is a ground breaking Icon in design and technology...

:iamwithstupid:

I like my Lexus 600hL better. At least it has body styling -- which isnt saying much about Lexus to begin with! :) Anyone wanna buy my 600hL? :) 19k miles on it, I just dont ever drive it anymore.

I like my Lexus 600hL better. At least it has body styling -- which isnt saying much about Lexus to begin with! :) Anyone wanna buy my 600hL? :) 19k miles on it, I just dont ever drive it anymore.

Post some pics. I might.