• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crazy fun race. Looks like my fantasy season is F'ed

Fellipe baby stay cool

BAHAHAHAHA Loved it. Brawn GP FTW!

Who to put in that seat though?

No one really knows if McLaren have another Lewis in the wings, lots of good drivers with current F1 seats but look at when Alonso was in the team, not every driver is a team driver like Heikki is.

You don't need another lewis, you need another Heidfield, or Barrichello. Some one who is consistent, not the best on the grid, but consistently finishes in the points. McLaren love to win WDCs, but they are there as a team/business to win WCCs.

Good race, that exchange between Rob Smedley and Massa was hilarious! But the guy is frustrated, right now, there isn't anyone at Ferrari capable of bringing two cars home safely as soon as they hit some adverse conditions. Those guys aren't competent enough to put a nut on a bolt.

Always on the wrong tires, terrible fuel strategies, and that fcuking pit stop system is still a disaster waiting to happen.

I really hope they get it together though.

Good race, that exchange between Rob Smedley and Massa was hilarious! But the guy is frustrated, right now, there isn't anyone at Ferrari capable of bringing two cars home safely as soon as they hit some adverse conditions. Those guys aren't competent enough to put a nut on a bolt.

Always on the wrong tires, terrible fuel strategies, and that fcuking pit stop system is still a disaster waiting to happen.

I really hope they get it together though.

fcuk Ferrari :)

Really...GET OVER IT!!!!!! -->

McLaren called for World Motor Sport Council meeting

07 April 2009

The McLaren Formula 1 team has been summoned to appear before an extraordinary meeting of the World Motor Sport Council in Paris on April 29. McLaren face the threat of serious sanctions in this year's Formula One world championship season.

Enough already...

oh yeah:

fcuk Ferrari
x2 :tyson:

And the soap opera continues.....

Bernie: McLaren could be banned Bernie Ecclestone believes McLaren could be banned by the WMSC for the 'liargate' debacle that saw the team booted out of the Australian GP results.

Monster Trucks FTW!

Is there anything left to teach a team that paid a 100 million dollar fine for spying, well, apparently there is. fcuk em, they did it and thought they could get away with it, now it's time to face the consequences.

You wanna lie and cheat, then you better be good and smart enough not to get caught. It saddens me to see some people here on LP still riding these guys' jocks, have you no sense of moral fortitude or honor?

I mean, really?

7301.dl.jpg

Ferrari lawyer slams Ross Brawn

Ross Brawn has been heavily criticized by Ferrari's lawyer following Tuesday's hearing in Paris over diffusers. On leaving the FIA International Court of Appeal (ICA), Nigel Tozzi QC explained how Brawn - affectively a former client from Ferrari - has presented his case with 'supreme arrogance'.

F U Ferrari!!!!

Cue lots of copycat diffusers this weekend folks because they are deemed legal.

http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2009/04/15/...l-confirms-fia/

Now begs the real question.

The "other" teams are moaning about how complicated and expensive it'll be to incorporate this new design into their current cars.

So, if they have these new devices in a couple of weeks then either:

- they were lying about the cost/time to develop their own versions or

- they were already working on them (and hence were pretty sure they were legal and were wasting the courts time)

Lets face it, there is zero R&D costs when you copy someone.

Cue lots of copycat diffusers this weekend folks because they are deemed legal.

http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2009/04/15/...l-confirms-fia/

Now begs the real question.

The "other" teams are moaning about how complicated and expensive it'll be to incorporate this new design into their current cars.

So, if they have these new devices in a couple of weeks then either:

- they were lying about the cost/time to develop their own versions or

- they were already working on them (and hence were pretty sure they were legal and were wasting the courts time)

Lets face it, there is zero R&D costs when you copy someone.

This whole debacle was useless IMO. Nobody should have complained, they should have just built the damn things and run them after seeing Brawn do it in testing. Those who complained have lost the chance at better finishes in two races and are still going to join the "transgressors."

What a sad way for Ron Denis to leave after 40 years in the sport...

http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_5194942,00.html

In five years time he and Flavio will have started their own series, mark my words. Flav has already stated that he wants to start a new series and he is the manager of a few of the top drivers, namely alonso. Dennis has a lot of sway with Hamilton, Kimi is going to be out of a seat with ferrari after this year anyways it looks like, so I would expect him to join it as well.

In five years time he and Flavio will have started their own series, mark my words. Flav has already stated that he wants to start a new series and he is the manager of a few of the top drivers, namely alonso. Dennis has a lot of sway with Hamilton, Kimi is going to be out of a seat with ferrari after this year anyways it looks like, so I would expect him to join it as well.

I doubt it, look at the Ferrari document scandal along with this "liar" situation, Dennis's credentials are not gleaming and his knowledge is with running a team, not a full blown circus.

Flavio's ownership at QPR has shown what a useless interfering incoherent old fool he really is; 7 managers since 2007, they have won fcuk all.

Funny ol' Flabio should be mentioned, he quite clearly is a bigger embittered whinging cock hole than people give him credit for.

Click - Grumble moan grumble - FIA are letting two rubbish drivers lead the championship, one retired person and the other a slow driver

Button responds with "Why did you try to recruit me this year then?"

Doh.

I doubt it, look at the Ferrari document scandal along with this "liar" situation, Dennis's credentials are not gleaming and his knowledge is with running a team, not a full blown circus.

Flavio's ownership at QPR has shown what a useless interfering incoherent old fool he really is; 7 managers since 2007, they have won fcuk all.

Funny ol' Flabio should be mentioned, he quite clearly is a bigger embittered whinging cock hole than people give him credit for.

Click - Grumble moan grumble - FIA are letting two rubbish drivers lead the championship, one retired person and the other a slow driver

Button responds with "Why did you try to recruit me this year then?"

Doh.

Planet F1 should be taken with a grain of salt, but Flavio has already expressed interest in making a new series. If F1 continues in its current direction of letting the stewarts control the races, and not holding races in the key sponsorship area, north america, you will see companies jumping off that sinking ship.

And what an exciting start it was! :icon_mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

all this concerns with safety are killing the sport...c'mon these are some of the best drivers in the world...LET THEM DO THEIR THING :rant:

fcuk FERRARI, what a sham of a team? God dammit, Massa was fcuking perfect, destroyed the field from 13th, made up 10 places with plenty of fuel and tires left, and the fcuking thing just dies on him.

Jesus H. Christ, when will these assholes built a trouble free car? Shit!

I LOVE the fact that after 3 races Ferrari still has no points. It serves the whiny bastards right