Formula 1 is back!

TrentS

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Is it only for this race, or for the whole season?

Thanks. Is it only for this race, or for the whole season?

Probably until someone from the BBC gets pissed and shuts him down... But in the past the live feeds from various countries have popped up on justin.tv, just search for Formula 1 on there if this one goes away.

Probably until someone from the BBC gets pissed and shuts him down... But in the past the live feeds from various countries have popped up on justin.tv, just search for Formula 1 on there if this one goes away.

:icon_thumleft:

well I believe it went away...

Yeah, looks like it, but just do a search on that site. There are several others showing it, they come and go.

A lot of credit has to be given to the BBC for their commentary team, Eddie Jordan gives a very honest and sometimes alternative view, Crazy Dave Coulthard with Martin Brundle.

Martin's pit lane walks are really good, he just talks to anyone even if they are giving an interview to someone else!

A lot of credit has to be given to the BBC for their commentary team, Eddie Jordan gives a very honest and sometimes alternative view, Crazy Dave Coulthard with Martin Brundle.

Martin's pit lane walks are really good, he just talks to anyone even if they are giving an interview to someone else!

Yeah, I like the pre-race coverage much better than Speed, and love the no commercials - Speed is ridiculous with all the damn commercials they put in. Brundle's pit walks are much better than Peter Windsor's on Speed, no one seems to like him, he gets blown off a lot.

BBC have a few interactive options, the best being a onboard camera. They rotate between the cars but with Lewis's overtakes it makes for great footage. I have the main footage on my tv and the onboard on my PC.

BBC have a few interactive options, the best being a onboard camera. They rotate between the cars but with Lewis's overtakes it makes for great footage. I have the main footage on my tv and the onboard on my PC.

I know, Speed sucks... I wish I had a "red button"

I am very happy to say the least. Unfortunate for heikki of course but lewis, wow you drove that POS to the limits! Congrats to jense for his second GP win.

I am going around bottling tears of the tifosi and selling them on ebay.

Hamilton promoted to 3rd because of Trulli passing Lewis under yellow flags. Now some could say he was gifted positions because of the crash etc but to get where he did from the back is very impressive let alone with a force-light car.

Toyota are appealing.

GO MB POWER.

Exciting race to watch. Nothing is better then a Ferrari DNF.

Way to go Jenson, Bar & Hami...

Damn Vettel fucked that one up.

It really looked like Kubica's fault initially, but then they both stuffed them after contact. Vettel kept driving, like the front left tire was no biggie!! :icon_mrgreen:

Nothing is better then a Ferrari DNF.

Exactly, I hate the team since the MS era, I never liked him since Adelaide 1994. He was very good, but not a fair player. :eusa_naughty:

Exactly, I hate the team since the MS era, I never liked him since Adelaide 1994. He was very good, but not a fair player. :eusa_naughty:

Where you a fan of them during the Prost/Mansell years? The very exciting but close but no cigar years.