Evoms breaks 2 Texas mile records (in their first prectice passes)

LuisGT3

Yesterday, Evoms (along with Lambopower member Joetwint in his 923 awhp 996TT GTXXX) broke both watercooled Porsche records.

Joe, driving his car for the 1st time in over a year and a half, shattered the previous record set last year by VrAlexander (212mph) by running a blistering 221.3 mph

In his full weight silver 996TT in his first pass of the day. They are not maxed out on boost yet, so stay tuned for some other great #'s to come from him this weekend.

They also broke the 997TT record set by tiny tym swiss cheese last year (194mph) in David's Sledgehammer 997TT by running a 196.7 mph in thier EVT850.

This run was done later in the day at 92 degrees, and again, not on full boost.

Stay tuned to this thread and I'll update more as they continue to run them.

They just ran a 231.4 breaking Eddie Bellos record for the fastest Porsche in the mile. (In a full weight 996TT street car)

They just ran a 231.4 breaking Eddie Bellos record for the fastest Porsche in the mile. (In a full weight 996TT street car)

Very nice! Thats flying! I wonder what a TTG would run with the proper gearing..

Very nice! Thats flying! I wonder what a TTG would run with the proper gearing..

I wonder too. Any gearing change would take away from how good they are down low and in roll ons though. At least we know that they will hit 200! :D

The 996TT was 2wd.

The 997 did 728 awhp. It is still awd.

Call Evoms for info on the EVT850.

Hey Luis thanks for putting this up here....It was a great time and a wild ride.We lost the front belly pans on the first pass ,which prevented us from upping the boost and running faster.....here are some pics from the event

post-14424-1238458349_thumb.jpg

post-14424-1238458379_thumb.jpg

post-14424-1238458411_thumb.jpg

post-14424-1238458426_thumb.jpg

That thing moves wow!

what kind of power are you putting down with that car?

• 1 month later...
thats impressive, but ill still take a g-tt any day of the week :icon_super:

Glad you liked it !The TT Gallardo is a cool car.I wouldn't expect you guys to have it any other way. :icon_thumleft:

• 2 weeks later...