Looking for 2 Lambos for private runway event.

JBSBLOWNC5

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got all the cars I need now, which include an Enzo a Carrera GT and a few other high end cars.

I'm now gone, and not because a bunch of richie riches told me to, but because I choose to.

Later

Hey, I thought you said you were gone and yet you're still posting. Weird. Anyway, I fixed up your original post so now it's more accurate. Just looking out for our members. Hugs and kisses.

Yes sir!! I'll make room for you!!

Im gonna be there... Have a little suprise coming for the 800hp Vettes... :icon_thumleft:

And no, its not my Gallardo TT...

Im gonna be there... Have a little suprise coming for the 800hp Vettes... :icon_thumleft:

And no, its not my Gallardo TT...

Peak's car?

Alex's GTT?

Alex's Skyline?

Wayne's Car?

Peak's car?

Alex's GTT?

Alex's Skyline?

Wayne's Car?

No peak..

No alex's gtt

No Skyline... but you are close

No waynes car

No peak..

No alex's gtt

No Skyline... but you are close

No waynes car

:eusa_think:

If it isn't a fast Skyline, but it is a Japanese car, the only other option would be a Supra.

:eusa_think:

If it isn't a fast Skyline, but it is a Japanese car, the only other option would be a Supra.

Or a GTR :icon_thumleft:

Or a GTR :icon_thumleft:

A GTR is a Skyline! :icon_mrgreen:

So Alex's GTR will be there. He should bring the R33 too. That thing should be much faster than his GTR.

Thats what I guessed the first time. The only problem with them is they fall on their face at 140mph due to weight/gearing, however same thing will happen to the V E T T ES at 150mph, so it will be anyones race.

It it is a 0-140 race, nothing will touch it.

So Alex's GTR will be there. He should bring the R33 too. That thing should be much faster than his GTR.

Thats what I guessed the first time. The only problem with them is they fall on their face at 140mph due to weight/gearing, however same thing will happen to the V E T T ES at 150mph, so it will be anyones race.

Not in the U.S. its not! Its just a GTR. :icon_mrgreen: And yes it will fall on its face, Alex said over 150 its a dog... But we wanted to bring our GTT's but they are still in Florida, and Alex's is not done yet, so we decided to go have some fun in his GTR. We figure the American car guys are there hoping to smoke some exotics, so wiping the grin off their faces in a little Nissan will be fun. :eusa_dance:

I believe Alex bumped up the boost on his GTR, so it should be a fair match with the modded vettes. Dunno if the POS fans will be willing to part with $29.99 for a DVD that depicts a POS losing to a GTR, so that part may end up on the cutting room floor. Allan, make sure you take your own video camera!

Dont bring R35 GTR-I like this one better! :icon_super:

That would be like bringing a machine gun to a chop stick fight.

I believe Alex bumped up the boost on his GTR, so it should be a fair match with the modded vettes. Dunno if the POS fans will be willing to part with $29.99 for a DVD that depicts a POS losing to a GTR, so that part may end up on the cutting room floor. Allan, make sure you take your own video camera!

I will certainly have my camera... We are hoping to run the supposed Enzo and CGT. yes Alex added a boost controller to his GTR, it makes like 50hp over stock, but then his body mods add weight and drag. :crybaby2:

If they are running 800rwhp/geared V E T T ES from a roll to top speed, the skyline doesn't have a chance unless he has upgraded the turbos recently.

From a dig to 140 the v e t t e s will have a VERY hard time beating the GTR unless they are on some MT's. This can be witnessed by the video of Seth's Chipped GTR vs. a 2008 GT2 Porsche with upgraded Exhaust/Intercoolers/chip from the airport run. The GT2 walked it on the top end, but couldn't compete down low.

Thats why he needs to bring the R33 on race gas to give them something from Japan for the video and compare apples to apples. :icon_thumleft:

Not in the U.S. its not! Its just a GTR. :icon_mrgreen: And yes it will fall on its face, Alex said over 150 its a dog... But we wanted to bring our GTT's but they are still in Florida, and Alex's is not done yet, so we decided to go have some fun in his GTR. We figure the American car guys are there hoping to smoke some exotics, so wiping the grin off their faces in a little Nissan will be fun. :eusa_dance:

Yup, the R35 is no longer a Skyline even in its native Land of the Rising Sun; just known as the GTR :( . (It has a different chassis from the V35/37 Skyline's.)

Doesn't Alex have a R34 too? What has he done to that?

Looking forward to the video (that you guys will take) on how a "little Nissan" destroys the "mighty V-ette".

No matter how much power the vettes make.. they will be missing the one key ingredient that we have..... The Chinaman! No one can drive like Chinaman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also.. at the last track event Alexs gtr went 11.50@ 118!!! that's crazy fast!!!

Guy wants to organize a Runway event with exotics..

The benefit for the exotic (Lambo-power) owners is they will have the opportunity to go all out in their cars and possibly get some hard data which we all know is highly coveted.

The event organizer intends to benefit himself by making videos, possibly for profit.

So what's the problem? He's not trying to take anybody for a fool, both sides are getting something out of it if they so choose.

No matter how much power the vettes make.. they will be missing the one key ingredient that we have..... The Chinaman! No one can drive like Chinaman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also.. at the last track event Alexs gtr went 11.50@ 118!!! that's crazy fast!!!

:eusa_shhh:

Don't tell them about the crazy speed it is capable of. He didnt even use LC! I bet if he did he would be able to crack 11.3 at 120. :shock:

Guy wants to organize a Runway event with exotics..

The benefit for the exotic (Lambo-power) owners is they will have the opportunity to go all out in their cars and possibly get some hard data which we all know is highly coveted.

The event organizer intends to benefit himself by making videos, possibly for profit.

So what's the problem? He's not trying to take anybody for a fool, both sides are getting something out of it if they so choose.

Nope, guy is organizing/staging a runway event in order to produce a for profit DVD featuring POS and sport bikes. There is no problem with the profit motive, just the way he pitched the event to our members....by at first neglecting to mention that he only wants two exotics to race and lose against highly modified vettes and sport bikes in order to sell more DVDs. So yes, he was playing the membership in his initial posts.