06 and 07 DB9's- anyone familiar with them?

beachbummed

Buy the latest model that you can, period. Unless you get a great deal on a lesser year. I would shy away from 05 cars. 07 cars are pretty good and I have a few clients that have them and love them. They also have not been a service nightmare.

:iamwithstupid:

MY07 and onwards are almost totally bug-free and are far superior than the earlier MY's.

Still some minor software issues now & then but nothing serious. (Won't get you stuck on the road.)

Anyone on here own one? What's your take on the 06 and 07's?

My buddy and I have the first 2 06 models really have had no problems but I would get the 07 in late 06 the steering rack was changed and it is much better, 07 seats are wider to handle fatter asses. There is a few other small changes in 07 The latter the better.

My buddy and I have the first 2 06 models really have had no problems but I would get the 07 in late 06 the steering rack was changed and it is much better, 07 seats are wider to handle fatter asses. There is a few other small changes in 07 The latter the better.

+1 on that tip. The 06 steering rack felt like a bag of loose nuts :lol2: