• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enough!

The 560 beat the 640, twice.

The tuned GT2 beat the 560.

The 560 beat the 640 twice???? That's it, I'm throwing away my piece of crap 640.......

Ok, the Vbox results.

Both runs with ESP off.

The first run, the slowest, was in Sport-mode and kickdown.

Second run was with D, foot on brake, rev to 2000rpm and then lift off, manual shifting.

No run in sportmode and foot on the brake at the start was done.

The run with the CGT: the driver had problems with the start, a bit wheelspin etc. The CGT-driver can shift very well. Notice the 200-250 times.

TabellRS6MTM.jpg

AudiRS6MTMgraf.jpg

Enough!

Ruin the party....can´t be trusted........... :icon_anal:

Be proud, enjoy your badass car, untill I put the sledgehammer down on you! :icon_butt:

Those pics of yours make me want to divorce.

Some phonepics of my beauty...before the tuning....going tomorrow!

Suzuka grey, all extras from Audi Exclusive. Wait until you see the interior. :icon_pray:

Gentlemen, prepare yourself! :thefinger:

RS62.jpg

RS61.jpg

RS63.jpg

RS65.jpg

In lalaland maybe. :icon_super:

So you think the RS6 while doing a ricer flyby start on an lp560, STILL GETS MASSIVELY destroyed... AND on the top end too.... can beat a CGT... :lol2: :lol2: :jackoff:

Fadi they dynoed the LP560 at 503rwhp stock. Just for comparison a LP640 with MS Racing Stage 2 exhaust and air filters made around 500awhp. The 560 weighs much less, has a better transmission, and better gearing, and similar HP.

I was exaggertaing, saying the 560 puts out 700 rwhp. I was just implying that I forgot the fact that the LP560 is so underrated and puts out 500+ rwhp.. :icon_thumleft:

So you think the RS6 while doing a ricer flyby start on an lp560, STILL GETS MASSIVELY destroyed... AND on the top end too.... can beat a CGT... :lol2: :lol2: :jackoff:

They seem to have good shit to smoke in Sweden :eusa_dance:

Audi = :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

Dont know, but probably not. It will lose the start if the CGT-driver is skilled and the weather and the track is good. But the RS6-R will gain at the end, thats my thought.

Ya but you think a Plastic mess-06 is a nice car.. so your opinion is null and void..;)

It's not about what I think, it's the facts. Look at the rate that the GT2 pulled that Audi, then look at the pull rate the LP 560 did to the same Audi.

And as you can see from what Slowpoke said, I am right.. :icon_butt:

And don't hate on the Plastic mess-06 just because it's faster than your old SLR from 50-160 with a measely, $5000 H/C package.. :icon_fU:

Enough!

Wow, 560 is a BEAST!!

That GT2 is stunning in looks and performance.

It's not about what I think, it's the facts. Look at the rate that the GT2 pulled that Audi, then look at the pull rate the LP 560 did to the same Audi.

And as you can see from what Slopoke said, I am right.. :icon_butt:

The owner of that GT2 is a frequent liar and a massive dickhead, if he says something about his cars, you know it is a lie.

The owner of that GT2 is a frequent liar and a massive dickhead, if he says something about his cars, you know it is a lie.

So do you think it has more mods on it than he said?? What all is done to that car exactly anyway??

Dont know, but probably not. It will lose the start if the CGT-driver is skilled and the weather and the track is good. But the RS6-R will gain at the end, thats my thought.

If the LP 560 was able to pull on the Audi top end, and knowing that a LP 560 would most likely never pull on a CGT up top, then the Audi would stand NO chance against a CGT up top.. :icon_mrgreen:

okay now I wanna see the LP560 take on a 599 or CGT or something. thing is proving to be a beast!

If the LP 560 was able to pull on the Audi top end, and knowing that a LP 560 would most likely never pull on a CGT up top, then the Audi would stand NO chance against a CGT up top.. :icon_mrgreen:

Simple maths. Read the VBox-sheet. What evidence have YOU got?