Airstrip event

Ricoloco

LP560 vs Stroker Supra 646 RWHP

Way to much downforce on the Supra, had also some other probs (as usual?).

:lol2:

Supra got OWNED.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God, I am loving the 560. It destroys anything short of a GTT. (well, and a few others, but you gret my drift..:))

God, I am loving the 560. It destroys anything short of a GTT. (well, and a few others, but you gret my drift..:))

Kisco,

Drive it and you will love it more. One of the best cars I've driven in a while.

Kisco,

Drive it and you will love it more. One of the best cars I've driven in a while.

Dont try to be his friend now!!!! Wheres the Bentley vids!!! :icon_mrgreen: :tyson: :lol2: :rant:

Kisco,

I am afraid to drive it. I might end up loving it and selling my car for it.. :shock:

I am not sure why nobody has asked the M5 Board guys. Why have a 3 minute plus video for 40 seconds of racing?

I am not sure why nobody has asked the M5 Board guys. Why have a 3 minute plus video for 40 seconds of racing?

ask the UGR guys that

Damn.....Bonestock the LP560 is a nasty beast. Really impressed how well it did vs the black modded GT2. Makes me think it will run with or beat a stock GT2. Would love to see it vs other STOCK cars like the GT2, Scuderia, 599GTB, 08 Viper, GTR spec-V[when it drops] etc...I think it should beat most of them in a straightline after seeing these vids. I think the 599GTB and the GT2 are the fastest of the cars I mentioned and the STOCK LP560 ran real well against the modded GT2 so it should fair well vs the rest. Maybe the 599 may be biting off a bit more than it can chew considering how well it[599] did against the CGT.....Anyway impressive cars. LP560-TT? Omg.......

I from what we've seen, I think a race between a LP560 and 599 would be really interesting! even if the LP doesnt win it would be close!

What's the difference between a TTG and a TT LP560? Price and looks?

Are you being serious or trying to clown me :)??? In case you are serious there are many improvements in the 560-4 over the outgoing model. Stiffer yet lighter structure, better AWD system, faster shifting e-gear, better suspension, completely new more powerful engine with Direct Injection etc. Its a safe bet, that with all these improvements, once Heff, UGR or DLM puts some snails under hood it will yield measureably more power than the outgoing model with the similar package and put the power down even better with its improved tranny and suspension. Especially DLM since it seems his monster is using a bonestock engine unlike the other two tuners. DLM package added to the LP560 stock engine will be even more deadly for those without the desire or spare funds to build the block. All speculation on my part but I betting we will see this come to fruition soon enough.