DLM TT G vs Viper ACR

intence

Are you sure? If so that is incredible that the stock engine with those little cast rods and those little cast pistons would hold that power ESP at that compression level!

I was told it was also on pump gas.

So it was making 900-1000 with stock rods and pistons and pump gas?

I don't know if it was running on race gas or pump gas at that event. I don't know what boost levels that car was at or how much power it was running. I don't think anyone knows for sure except for Doug. But what I do know FOR SURE is that it's running on a BONE STOCK engine.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure? If so that is incredible that the stock engine with those little cast rods and those little cast pistons would hold that power ESP at that compression level!

I was told it was also on pump gas.

So it was making 900-1000 with stock rods and pistons and pump gas?

I could be wrong? Could be 600rwhp-750rwhp but it sure took out many built cars at the runway. :eusa_think:

It may have been a pump/race mixture, and it could be a lower power level. Not sure. It sure did beat the Green UGR car for quite a while until he let off at the top of 5th gear at the second runway event. First runway event if it was a money race, the Green car would have lost 2 out of 3. Then you turned up the boost and beat it bad with the yellow car on its lower boost setting.

1300rwhp was stated about Vegas SE's new build. If I had to take a Guess, peakcompletions car should be a higher RWHP than the NERA one that you had posted, but I know you have more left in it. I believe Allan's is at 1050rwhp.

The DLM car the 2nd track day if I had to take a wild guess was somewhere in the 900-1000rwhp range which is about as far as you would want to push it on an E-Gear car with a bolt on kit.

I could be wrong? Could be 600rwhp-750rwhp but it sure took out many built cars at the runway. :eusa_think:

It may have been a pump/race mixture, and it could be a lower power level. Not sure.

600-750 is a lot different from 900-1000 so which is it? as you also stated before it was on pump gas.

It sure did beat the Green UGR car for quite a while until he let off at the top of 5th gear at the second runway event.

So now the video is lying. The second runway event we raced all the way to 200 mph at the end of 6th. Which car where u riding in the Yellow car or with me?

So now is where you are going to make me believe that a stock Gallardo engine with a couple of turbos WHILE on pump gas will beat a full built Heffner Sypder and run with two other full built Gallardos on a higher boost level that were both on race gas??

Take nothing away from the Yellow DLM car as it runs great!! Your facts are just off as shown in the inconsistency of your post.

I am kind of speaking for Mike here, but I don't think even Mike knows the power levels of the car, boost levels, etc.. I believe he said if he had to GUESS. His guesses on the rwhp were most likely derived from the outcomes of the races vs. your cars and Heffner cars. Mike, please correct me if I am wrong.

Obviously, if it was running with the other built cars, it was making serious power. YES, on the stock engine.

I am kind of speaking for Mike here, but I don't think even Mike knows the power levels of the car, boost levels, etc.. I believe he said if he had to GUESS. His guesses on the rwhp were most likely derived from the outcomes of the races vs. your cars and Heffner cars. Mike, please correct me if I am wrong.

Obviously, if it was running with the other built cars, it was making serious power. YES, on the stock engine.

Thanks... the owner told me he was on pump gas the day of the event.. Just didn't know on the stock rods and pistons. But for it to run with built Gallardos on race gas @ over 1000 RWHP while the yellow car being on a totally stock engine and on pump gas is something special!! I bet you cant wait to get your car back Kisco!

Thanks... the owner told me he was on pump gas the day of the event.. Just didn't know on the stock rods and pistons. But for it to run with built Gallardos on race gas @ over 1000 RWHP while the yellow car being on a totally stock engine and on pump gas is something special!! I bet you cant wait to get your car back Kisco!

Ya, thanks. I can't hardly wait any longer..:lol2:

so is kisco going TT?

Yes, I am. I think it is enough of trying to hide it. No use for it anymore.

Yes, EVERYONE, I AM GETTING TT'D and should have my car shortly!!!.. :icon_super:

This discussion of the DLM "bolt-on" car reminds me of an old saying that goes something like this: "There is no such thing as inconsistencies. If you think you've found one, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong." The basic premises here are that the car 1) was making 900-1,000 rwhp; and 2) was doing so with a stock engine. Those premises seem quite inconsistent based on known facts regarding TTG's to date.

This discussion of the DLM "bolt-on" car reminds me of an old saying that goes something like this: "There is no such thing as inconsistencies. If you think you've found one, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong." The basic premises here are that the car 1) was making 900-1,000 rwhp; and 2) was doing so with a stock engine. Those premises seem quite inconsistent based on known facts regarding TTG's to date.

I will let you know what the inconsistencies are once I get my car back from DL's shop. I am getting the same exact kit as the yellow DLM car.

:icon_thumleft:

The only numbers I have heard from Doug are the TTLP640 he built which was at 1010rwhp. The rest is just a guess based on the cars it was running with. I know that Roland went to a regualr gas station on the way to the run. I did not ride with him to the event, so I dont know if race gas was added.

Correct. I was basing this guestimate based on the cars it was beating. It is a bolt on car. Not 100% sure what boost and what gas it was running.

We have all the boost by gear and launch controls active now :icon_mrgreen: We just need to find some time to make it back out to the track.

Cool, good luck. Hey OT, but haven't seen or heard from Jerry or Kyle in a while. If you talk to them tell them they are welcome here. Also, tell Jerry his screen name has been changed to RipperTT. :icon_thumleft:

Yes, I am. I think it is enough of trying to hide it. No use for it anymore.

Yes, EVERYONE, I AM GETTING TT'D and should have my car shortly!!!.. :icon_super:

Dude, you so suck at keeping secrets. :icon_mrgreen:

I can't wait to see the vids/threads and your shiteatinggrin from ear to ear after you get your car back.

worries...........? a shop full of twin turbo Gallardo and Viper builds? It is cool the power of "You Tube" has and the amount of builds that it bringing in from all over the World from running a 9.1 @ 169.

It is also a bit hard to make any extra time with the Speed TV shows taking up our extra time.. :eusa_think:

You been doing ok?

So why havent I seen 20 more GTT owners running 9.1@169? :eusa_think: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :jackoff:

Well, the good news is that we will be able to offer a 1000hp Gallardo much cheaper without having to build the engine if this is all true!

Stock rods, stock pistons and pump gas = 900-1000 RW!! That will be something!

I will let you know what the inconsistencies are once I get my car back from DL's shop. I am getting the same exact kit as the yellow DLM car.

:icon_thumleft: Can't wait to hear your impressions! Are there any Heffner or OGR TT's in your area that you can compare it to once you get it back?

I wish you the best, and I'd love to see a dyno sheet on a bolt-on car. Please understand I wasn't questioning Doug or the car's owner (actually I don't think either of them has ever made a claim directly as to how much power the car makes or even that it is still a bolt-on AFAIK). I was just stating what to me is obvious, i.e., no one else has ever made anywhere near the power that car appears to be making with a bolt-on kit.

:icon_thumleft: Can't wait to hear your impressions! Are there any Heffner or OGR TT's in your area that you can compare it to once you get it back?

There is one somewhat close to him being built. I'm sure he will be up for some roll racing. Standard version 1100+rw on race gas. If it is the same bolt on kit on pump gas like the yellow car it should be a good race. It will be the same race as the yellow DLM car on stock motor on pump gas VS my green car built motor at 1100+rw on race gas. :eusa_think:

Well, the good news is that we will be able to offer a 1000hp Gallardo much cheaper without having to build the engine if this is all true!

Stock rods, stock pistons and pump gas = 900-1000 RW!! That will be something!

So how much boost/rwhp was the green car running when it was beaten until end of 5th gear? That is how I came up my guestimate. I know the car had boost dependant gears too. Did the DLM car lose at the end? Yes it did. If the race conditions were the same, and you had raced him 20-150, your car would have been at least 2-3 cars back. To answer your previous question, I wasn't in either car at the time. I did see your video though, and spoke to Roland afterwards. :icon_thumleft:

There is one somewhat close to him being built. I'm sure he will be up for some roll racing. Standard version 1100+rw on race gas. If it is the same bolt on kit on pump gas like the yellow car it should be a good race. It will be the same race as the yellow DLM car on stock motor on pump gas VS my green car built motor at 1100+rw on race gas. :eusa_think:

Kisco has a 6-speed manual 04. It should be better for racing due to the longer gears and the manual transmission, and the fact that it is lighter than an 06+ car.

Correct. I was basing this guestimate based on the cars it was beating. It is a bolt on car. Not 100% sure what boost and what gas it was running.

That's what I was getting at--based on the video, I agree with you--the car appears to be making at least 900 rwhp. Which puts it in the ballpark of what the standard UGR or Heffner built engine systems make on race fuel. Which leaves premise no. 2. :eusa_think: