LP560 vs C6 Z06

No 04-08 G-car would have been able to do that, G-SL or not.

LP560 teaches another lesson... :icon_thumleft:

No 04-08 G-car would have been able to do that, G-SL or not.

LP560 teaches another lesson... :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

04-08 non turbo G's would be LUCKY to nudge a nose out on a stock Z with a GREAT driver in the G and a good driver in the Z.

OBVIOUSLY A FAKE, Any Plastic mess-06 wins from a lamborghini, yo even the benz CLS 63 AMG crushes the LP560

Jk

Nice vid :D Love the open roads.

:iamwithstupid:

04-08 non turbo G's would be LUCKY to nudge a nose out on a stock Z with a GREAT driver in the G and a good driver in the Z.

That will never happen. I raced many times... Under 100 the G and Plastic mess-06 were close.. over 100mph the Plastic mess-06 pulled everytime.... Over 160 is another story..

I agree with Allan.

However, LP560 stomped it fair and square and the sad thing is, no driver error on the Plastic mess-06's part as I know that driver (not personaly) from the forums and he knows what he is doing.

Just goes to show you that the LP560 IS INDEED a high 120 mph car like most mags gotten out of it. Incredible thumbs up for the LP560.

Don't see it happening that way... but then again, I've not been in the racing vicinity of a 560 yet, so will hold on my tongue for now... as for a non-turbo G vs a Plastic mess-06, the Z will take it every time.

That will never happen. I raced many times... Under 100 the G and Plastic mess-06 were close.. over 100mph the Plastic mess-06 pulled everytime.... Over 160 is another story..

My point is, you put Mr. Vroom in his car prior to being turbo, and some guy the first day he got his Z that doesn't know how to drive, the G will be lucky to win by a nose dependant upon the speeds.

My point is, you put Mr. Vroom in his car prior to being turbo, and some guy the first day he got his Z that doesn't know how to drive, the G will be lucky to win by a nose dependant upon the speeds.

It would be more likely to win from a dead stop... Thats where the Z is tricky..