What do you do when stuck in crappy Ohio???

D.Wiggs

Mandals = Man Sandals

It's fine if you were the designer leather kinds that cover 80% of your foot like mark nasons; however, no man should ever wear the thong type UNLESS you are on the sand or at the pool.

Amen to that!

Mandals and jeans :eusa_wall:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe the amount of members from Ohio. Another Cincinnati member here.

Quick thread hijack - Join us at Columbus Cars & Coffee on June 14 from 10AM-Noon. Check out the thread in the Events section for more info or PM me.

/hijack.

Quick thread hijack - Join us at Columbus Cars & Coffee on June 14 from 10AM-Noon. Check out the thread in the Events section for more info or PM me.

/hijack.

I really never make it up to Columbus but I will check out the events section. Do you guys do anything in Cincinnati?

I can't believe the amount of members from Ohio. Another Cincinnati member here.

I think there are a lot of car guys in Cincinnati yet most fail to get together for one reason or another.

Signed,

Cincinnati car guy.

Amen to that!

Mandals and jeans :eusa_wall:

:thefinger:

99% of guys in the hotter states of the US have at least one pair of sandals that they wear when they are hanging out at the house, running errands, going to the beach, pool, etc. Now that being said obviously when we go out, sandals/flip-flops are not to be worn. It is cool to me to live in a laid back place where shorts and sandals are part of the norm.

Plus if other women don't like it, I am married, so I don't really care. :lol2:

I've been to Ohio multiple times. It is boring. Sorry locals. :P

:iamwithstupid:

I couldn't live in the central states with no beaches, cold weather, etc. I guess the only cool thing is the cost of living. You can live very comfortable over there on $150,000/year gross household, whereas in Miami, you are collecting foodstamps. :lol2:

To each his own. If you enjoy it you have no worries. :icon_thumleft:

gorgeous M but thing needs springs or coilovers for the final touch....how well does ur old lady drive in SMG?

Did you actually allow a non manual car in your stable Dave?!

Did you actually allow a non manual car in your stable Dave?!

Had to. The 6-speed they offer is just the one from the old E39 M5 and is AWFUL in the new M6. It's .6 slower to 60, gets worse fuel mileage, AND makes it so that you CANNOT turn off DSC, EVER!!!

The car was built around the 7-speed DSG gearbox and it works really well for the car. That gearbox was the only hesitation for Emily in getting the car. The DBS wasn't out yet and the CGT is auto and the pedals are SUPER mushy so she ended up back at the M6.

It's a shame they don't make a proper manual for the car.

gorgeous M but thing needs springs or coilovers for the final touch....how well does ur old lady drive in SMG?

One of the MANY mods to come.

She drives very well!!!!!!

Had to. The 6-speed they offer is just the one from the old E39 M5 and is AWFUL in the new M6. It's .6 slower to 60, gets worse fuel mileage, AND makes it so that you CANNOT turn off DSC, EVER!!!

The car was built around the 7-speed DSG gearbox and it works really well for the car. That gearbox was the only hesitation for Emily in getting the car. The DBS wasn't out yet and the CGT is auto and the pedals are SUPER mushy so she ended up back at the M6.

It's a shame they don't make a proper manual for the car.

I drove the E60 M5 with the 6 speed manual and couldnt agree more with how bad it is. It simply made the car not feel like a 500hp V10...I have always been a fan of SMG, but I believe you already knew this!

nice pics..i just got back to Columbus on sunday :( man o man i can't wait to leave hahaha

p.s. MAG now sells lamborghinis...for those who didn't know

nice pics..i just got back to Columbus on sunday :( man o man i can't wait to leave hahaha

p.s. MAG now sells lamborghinis...for those who didn't know

Are you in town this weekend? We're doing cars and coffee on Sunday from 10AM-Noon! Join us!

:thefinger:

99% of guys in the hotter states of the US have at least one pair of sandals that they wear when they are hanging out at the house, running errands, going to the beach, pool, etc. Now that being said obviously when we go out, sandals/flip-flops are not to be worn. It is cool to me to live in a laid back place where shorts and sandals are part of the norm.

Plus if other women don't like it, I am married, so I don't really care. :lol2:

I don't know where you got your statistics from :icon_mrgreen: either way I know what you talking about I live in Australia, but going out in flip-flops and jeans is plain wrong, what's next rubber boots and an Armani suit?

Sandals, you wouldn't catch me dead wearing sandals! I stopped wearing them when I was 5.

what's next rubber boots and an Armani suit?

:icon_thumleft:

Almost as wrong as jogging in loafers which a certain member is known to do in Miami.