Spyder torched by vandals

a007apl

it doesnt matter how old, people have been banned for less.

It would have to be some sort of record here though......1st post and only like 4 words used and BAN!!!!

And I agree, BAN!

Guest skokos
It would have to be some sort of record here though......1st post and only like 4 words used and BAN!!!!

And I agree, BAN!

Steveh,you deserve a avatar! nearly a thousand post and no picture to associate with them!

I hope not, but the article mentioned cars being ruined, so I assumed they trashed a few more. btw, the article was originally written in Dutch, I think the translation falls short.

Here is the dutch version, mentions something about 20 to 25 cars, but unfortunately my Dutch is not so goote.

http://www.autogespot.com/item/3171/lambor...brand-gestoken/

If they would have destroyed 20-25 cars like this, it would have been on the news and there would have been more pictures.

With cars destroyed, they just mean like damage to the car (dents), perhaps some windows broken and some mirrors kicked off. Paris was a totally different situation. This was something random, in Paris they were seriously pissed off.

Tie a rope around their balls and slowly lower them into the burning car :icon_thumleft:

someone earlier said cats cause fires alot in these. Anyone have evidence to support that? Im not saying anyones wrong that was just my worry i seen so many burnt ones online.