Spyder torched by vandals

a007apl

Thanks for the link, I will move this to General.

http://www.autogespot.com/en/item/458/lamb...fe-boss-burned/

The one moment your tapping beer and enjoying the fact that you own a Lamborghini Gallardo. A couple of minutes later it is burning in the parking lot. The reason, some idiots started a fire.

Two young people started Sunday morning in Sint Truiden with ruining cars, including this Lamborghini Gallardo. Unfortunately for this Gallardo it wasn't just a dent or a broken mirror, it got burned. The two rascals were arrested after they found foot prints on the parts that were kicked off the car. As far as we're concerned these people should be thrown behind bars for a couple years.

Thanks for the link, I will move this to General.

http://www.autogespot.com/en/item/458/lamb...fe-boss-burned/

The one moment your tapping beer and enjoying the fact that you own a Lamborghini Gallardo. A couple of minutes later it is burning in the parking lot. The reason, some idiots started a fire.

Two young people started Sunday morning in Sint Truiden with ruining cars, including this Lamborghini Gallardo. Unfortunately for this Gallardo it wasn't just a dent or a broken mirror, it got burned. The two rascals were arrested after they found foot prints on the parts that were kicked off the car. As far as we're concerned these people should be thrown behind bars for a couple years.

Rascals? I can think of a few other choice words to describe these two individuals.

That's ridiculous, but I cant help but think about the last yellow spyder we had on here that burned down.

Rascals? I can think of a few other choice words to describe these two individuals.

Typical European understatement. Apparently, setting cars on fire is a national pastime in certain parts of France, and now it looks like Belgium may be following suit.

String the fuckers up by their testicles :tyson: :saw:

That would be impossible since they don't have those.

Typical European understatement. Apparently, setting cars on fire is a national pastime in certain parts of France, and now it looks like Belgium may be following suit.

Belgium isn't like that, just some morons who did this. Btw look at who wrote that article, it's a 14yo kid, just look at the grammar and spelling.

Belgium isn't like that, just some morons who did this. Btw look at who wrote that article, it's a 14yo kid, just look at the grammar and spelling.

I hope not, but the article mentioned cars being ruined, so I assumed they trashed a few more. btw, the article was originally written in Dutch, I think the translation falls short.

Here is the dutch version, mentions something about 20 to 25 cars, but unfortunately my Dutch is not so goote.

http://www.autogespot.com/item/3171/lambor...brand-gestoken/

they should have to pay for it. all their paychecks for the next decade will teach them a lesson.

Guest skokos

Hey africanamericanplzz. How old are you? Please say 16,please say 16