Looking for a "good" CT

triple-x

Ft. Lauderdale but spent weekend in Miami. Flying back tomorrow morning.

You're right Allen my boat is a small one let me know if you ever heard of the Egret brand.

Allen you're right I don't know you just like I didn't know Abe.

How's this once I put my little one to sleep for the night I'll come back and play around.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the egret brand all to well. I'm the guy who made Jim Gardiner file bankruptcy here in Miami and started the shit storm that caused his loser ass to haul ass to the carolinas.

Good luck with your boat.

Before I go here look.

http://www.google.com/search?q=allanlambo&...amp;rlz=1I7ADBS

Come on man you're a joke.

Got banned from the ///M5 boards. I'm also a long standing memeber there, I havent been there in many-a-moons but maybe I should go I need help with my Euro light conversion on my US spec. 88'.

Looks like you've been banned on many boards and you jump my shit? I think you better get to know me before you run your trap some more.

I can care less if you're Mr.LP or the 5th member here good for you. 25k posts here and god knows how many more posts elsewhere please. You must not have a wife or kids to sit around the way you do all day long posting shit about people you do not know.

Like I said before I got under your skin now deal with it instead of pouting like a little boy that just got put into a time out.

Ft. Lauderdale but spent weekend in Miami. Flying back tomorrow morning.

That's fine... only an hour and a half away from me with no visit :bleh:

Sorry to disappoint any who were looking for :s-minigun:

OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are still at it?????? I suggested in a pm to xxx to get his car and join us with his updates and until then stop posting to this thread. He didn't listen.

SOMEONE CLOSE or better yet DELETE THIS THREAD....this is just stupid.

Tony,

This was a spur of the moment trip. I will be back soon. Next trip for sure I will stop in Naples. :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry to disappoint any who were looking for :s-minigun:

Hey Tony just wanted to let you know nice job on the Cannonball CT.

I've been watching the progress on your site for a couple of months.

How long did it take you to sort it out and complete it?

I couldnt edit my last post fast enough.

AllanLambo chickens out again..... - MBWorld.org Forums

I've read at least on a dozen forums that you're a big wuss Allan, and you honestly want to mess with someone you do not know?

This guy must think I'm Roy or one of Roy's clones.

Unless you can come up with something smart to say to me I suggest you go hang out with your West Hollywood buddies.

OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are still at it?????? I suggested in a pm to xxx to get his car and join us with his updates and until then stop posting to this thread. He didn't listen.

SOMEONE CLOSE or better yet DELETE THIS THREAD....this is just stupid.

:iamwithstupid:

This guy can't be for real

Hey Tony just wanted to let you know nice job on the Cannonball CT.

I've been watching the progress on your site for a couple of months.

How long did it take you to sort it out and complete it?

I couldnt edit my last post fast enough.

AllanLambo chickens out again..... - MBWorld.org Forums

I've read at least on a dozen forums that you're a big wuss Allan, and you honestly want to mess with someone you do not know?

This guy must think I'm Roy or one of Roy's clones.

Unless you can come up with something smart to say to me I suggest you go hang out with your West Hollywood buddies.

Hey Triple-cock...

As i was driving home I was reminded as to why your POS reminded me of something... when low and behold I realised that this is what happens to Vipers in Bev hills. They get ABANDONED... as this car has been sitting on this corner for YEARS...

And as I said... RACE?

2.jpg

Ive had enough of this Shitstick....

HE'S GONE.

Oh man.... I was still gonna play with him abit more..

He pulled the "im gonna tell your sponsors, waaaaaa.... Theyre gonna beat you up... WAAAAA"

fcuk him....

Hey.... Dipshit..... WEVE THROWN SPONSORS OFF THIS fcuking BOARD..... So if you think youre going to throw your goddamned weight around, youve got another think coming.....

fcuk OFF!

He pulled the "im gonna tell your sponsors, waaaaaa.... Theyre gonna beat you up... WAAAAA"

fcuk him....

Hey.... Dipshit..... WEVE THROWN SPONSORS OFF THIS fcuking BOARD..... So if you think youre going to throw your goddamned weight around, youve got another think coming.....

fcuk OFF!

LOL... could you see that toolbag pullup in his bumblee bee.. People would already be in tears laughing their ass off.

LOL... could you see that toolbag pullup in his bumblee bee.. People would already be in tears laughing their ass off.

Im not one to talk about another guys car.... After all, I have some pretty eclectic tastes (and generally couldnt give a rats if anybody else approves of them).... But now that its done....

I couldnt look at that picture without hearing this in my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y41DykcpgRg

Im not one to talk about another guys car.... After all, I have some pretty eclectic tastes (and generally couldnt give a rats if anybody else approves of them).... But now that its done....

I couldnt look at that picture without hearing this in my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y41DykcpgRg

I think he was a bigger tool than ALL the UGR guys combined.

I think he was a bigger tool than ALL the UGR guys combined.

His last several PMs to me were all about YOU and how youve been banned on other boards..... But how hes never been banned from a board.....

The irony will keep me amused for a while.

His last several PMs to me were all about YOU and how youve been banned on other boards..... But how hes never been banned from a board.....

The irony will keep me amused for a while.

I shoulda banned myself here.

I shoulda banned myself here.

If you ever need a good banning, just let me know....

Do you remember when somebody asked me to ban them for three weeks so they would study for finals?

I really should have had more fun with that one..... :icon_mrgreen:

If you ever need a good banning, just let me know....

Do you remember when somebody asked me to ban them for three weeks so they would study for finals?

I really should have had more fun with that one..... :icon_mrgreen:

hahaha

OK... This guy is schizophrenic. He thinks we're CALLING him? He's totally insane. Next he'll be complaining that were making the voices in his head say bad words:

The clown has my number his goons have been calling me.

The thing is he has little kids call me to play games.

If he's man enough he'll call. I now have his # maybe I should call him to see what's up.

He doesnt get it..... WE DONT CARE ABOUT HIM.... Especially enough to call him on a damned phone.... :aiwebs_019:

OK... This guy is schizophrenic. He thinks we're CALLING him? He's totally insane. Next he'll be complaining that were making the voices in his head say bad words:

He doesnt get it..... WE DONT CARE ABOUT HIM.... Especially enough to call him on a damned phone.... :aiwebs_019:

:lol2: :lol2: I know! I saw that! I think he has upped his crack addiction to the next level! I also love how he continously quotes that they are king of the ring, when his 2002 POS is NOTHING compared to a new ACR...

! I also love how he continously quotes that they are king of the ring,

I dont even know what that means..... So its obvious I dont care.