Looking for a "good" CT

triple-x

I want to reiterate....the Countach is not a fast car. Most regular cars out accelarate me. I'd buy a 2v FI car.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seat time in Joe's car, and despite the $50,000 "offers" placed by tire kicking dreamers, Joe has always been eloquent on the phone when i was in the room.

he gets calls from informed buyers, kids, tirekicker wanna-be's and the brokers who want to " list your cars" for "x%" of the price of the car on commission.

how he has any patience owning the business's he has, and being a new father is beyond me.

Countach's for sale seem to bring out all the fruitcakes.

what some of you fail to understand is this is a drivers car, and it always has been. its not a concurs car, it has good miles on it, it runs and drives every time, all the time.

so there needs to be a good definition established before anyone blows off a "2 valve" car.

yes the market is down, but it seems to me there are buyers out there trying to "steal" cars at a low ball price, and get top market cars at the same time.

not everyone is suffering now, some of us saw this coming.

i hope you guys find what you are looking for.

the rest of us will be out driving our cars.

I have plenty of cars to drive almost too many.

Never once has my wife has told me enough is enough nor has she ever told me I had to "sell something"

I too am in a very tough business + I too have a 1 going on 2 year old son.

So I know all about being in a tough business raising a family in these tough times.

For the record I did not offer Eric $50k it was 20% higher than that.

If I went by Roy's offer Eric would have been bitch slapped for sure, not only it would have been a bitch slap Roy would have told Eric this is my offer + Eric pay for the shipping.

Again, I did not come here to sling mud., and have reframed myself from really doing some real bitch slap’n. Those guys that do know me and what I’m about know damn well I don’t take too much shit from anyone nor do I talk b/s about anyone needlessly.

This clearly shows that I'm not a low-baller. I learn everything I can about every car I'm about to make an offer on and after many hours of calculating and talking to people I come up with what I feel is a fair offer.

Dreamer? lmao One of my coins on the Bay is worth more than Eric's car with many coins in my personal collection that are worth more than Eric's entire car collection + his dealership.

Like I said.... I'm not here to show off or "my balls are bigger than yours".

I have an idea for you guys that like to invest. Look at some of my world-class coins if something like that is of interest we can always trade.

Even in these tough times the value of my coins keep going up, just look at where gold is right now!

Lambo of LV was very interested in some of my world class coins back in 05' and would have swapped a couple of my coins for a Diablo roadster.

Kinda glad I didn't those same coins are now worth double while that Diablo went down by 30%.

I have plenty of cars to drive almost too many.

Never once has my wife has told me enough is enough nor has she ever told me I had to "sell something"

I too am in a very tough business + I too have a 1 going on 2 year old son.

So I know all about being in a tough business raising a family in these tough times.

For the record I did not offer Eric $50k it was 20% higher than that.

If I went by Roy's offer Eric would have been bitch slapped for sure, not only it would have been a bitch slap Roy would have told Eric this is my offer + Eric pay for the shipping.

Again, I did not come here to sling mud., and have reframed myself from really doing some real bitch slap’n. Those guys that do know me and what I’m about know damn well I don’t take too much shit from anyone nor do I talk b/s about anyone needlessly.

This clearly shows that I'm not a low-baller. I learn everything I can about every car I'm about to make an offer on and after many hours of calculating and talking to people I come up with what I feel is a fair offer.

Dreamer? lmao One of my coins on the Bay is worth more than Eric's car with many coins in my personal collection that are worth more than Eric's entire car collection + his dealership.

Like I said.... I'm not here to show off or "my balls are bigger than yours".

I have an idea for you guys that like to invest. Look at some of my world-class coins if something like that is of interest we can always trade.

Even in these tough times the value of my coins keep going up, just look at where gold is right now!

Lambo of LV was very interested in some of my world class coins back in 05' and would have swapped a couple of my coins for a Diablo roadster.

Kinda glad I didn't those same coins are now worth double while that Diablo went down by 30%.

????

i did not quote you,

i was not talking to you, or about you,

i stated what i have seen in the market with my own cars for sale, and what i have seen and heard other cars guys here going through.

sounds like you are on the defense for some reason.

i want a carb BB512, or perhaps a Diablo. i do not want to deal with the the heat, lack of visibility and the public circus that goes along with having a Countach.

otherwise i would buy Joe's car, but i am not in the market.

????

i did not quote you,

i was not talking to you, or about you,

i stated what i have seen in the market with my own cars for sale, and what i have seen and heard other cars guys here going through.

sounds like you are on the defense for some reason.

i want a carb BB512, or perhaps a Diablo. i do not want to deal with the the heat, lack of visibility and the public circus that goes along with having a Countach.

otherwise i would buy Joe's car, but i am not in the market.

Me? Defensive? I'm the buyer so how can I be defensive?

I have the cash funds ready to go no matter which car I end up buying, all I have to do is pull the trigger on a couple of coins and its a done deal.

I just need to know how much I'm going to spend before pulling the trigger needlessly on my appreciating assets for a depreciating asset.

You want to talk about a circus? My 02'ACR race car gets more looks than anything that rolls on the Vegas strip, I highly doubt a CT will get as much looks as my ACR.

Well here you tell me.

570965355_l.jpg

30187672_l.jpg

LMAO Tony!

I'm a real buyer and not a kid with a hard on.

I have some cars to simply die for that would kick the crap out of ANY lambo out there.

Tony don't even get me started on KLA12550 if I tossed the "dirt" on KLA12550 that car would have to be scrapped for parts!

To be clear, I thought it was funny that your screen name "tripple X" is the name of a movie that Vin Diesel was in, hence the tough guy reference.

I'm not sure what car KLA12550 is but in my 10 years as a Lambo owner I have owned 8 so far, 5 were a Countach and I can agree there are a lot of "story cars" out there.

Being asked to head judge the Countach class at the Concorso in Moterey was an honor and showed the respect that I have earned in the community.

I also never made reference to you being a kid but that may have been directed at someone else.

Again, I just thought it was funny to see someone calling out people on some cars, you don't see that a lot here.

Good luck and enjoy your search.

Tony

I'm not really sure why you ask any questions here since you already have all

the answers.....? Just post back with pictures when someone has finally "given" you the

"perfect" car.

To be clear, I thought it was funny that your screen name "tripple X" is the name of a movie that Vin Diesel was in, hence the tough guy reference.

I'm not sure what car KLA12550 is but in my 10 years as a Lambo owner I have owned 8 so far, 5 were a Countach and I can agree there are a lot of "story cars" out there.

Being asked to head judge the Countach class at the Concorso in Moterey was an honor and showed the respect that I have earned in the community.

I also never made reference to you being a kid but that may have been directed at someone else.

Again, I just thought it was funny to see someone calling out people on some cars, you don't see that a lot here.

Good luck and enjoy your search.

Tony

My plate reads trplx for a reason. lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, I've been triple-x since 1985 long before Mr.Vincent x NYC bar bouncer got his Diesel.

Tony if you can help me find the right car at the right price I need all the help I can get.

There are way too many story cars out there to make a mistake especially if I'm paying cash for it.

Some guys will say screw it finance it, if they feel like they got a story car they’ll have until the next payment to find a “sucker” it sure beats taking 100k out of your bank account and simply pissing it away.

Been there done that on a Porsche, thanks but no thanks!

So far the most straight forward person that I’ve spoken to about buying a CT has been Brian. The guy stopped driving his GT-40 a couple of days ago just to take my call.

He didn’t say hey Leo I’ll call you back, he said hold on pulled over and stopped his loud assed car to talk.

How much are you willing to bet Eric wouldn’t have done that.

There’s a difference between a used car dealer and a “real enthusiast”.

My money is with Brian, now we have to determine “what’s it really worth” in this market and I firmly believe we will have a deal that’s if the Japs dont step up to the plate before I do.

Oh and by the way Eric has his hardships boo hoo at least he didn’t lose over 3 million in business + property due to Hurricane Ike.

That Hurricane nearly wiped us out, but do I cry, heck no I’m toughing it out and standing strong.

When the legal air finally clears my insurance co. will have to pay for all my insured losses + Texas law allows for treble damage, legal fess, court costs + since my wife got mentally screwed up with my little one the insurance co might as well fold their operation in TX when I'm done with them.

They are being charged with fraud + they are going to have a hard time winning when I seat a jury of nothing but Galveston hurricane Ike victims.

Settlement? They had 9 long months to settle, now it's going to cost them big time.

Its taken me 9 long months to finally clear my damn head from that mess + you try to raise a 14 month old and live in that environment. Vin Diesel has nothing on me. lol j/k

.... and you defend Eric like he's the only one that has it tough? please.

Why do you keep responding with these long winded responses to issues nobody here has raised????

1091monkeyrobot.jpeg

triple-X

You have to look at it from some of the other members point of view.

You just joined the board, and you are coming across like a buzz-saw to long time members in a quiet section. Nothing wrong with trying to find a car quickly. Try to gauge the Countach section, by looking at some of the other threads. Use the search feature :eusa_dance:. I did. It will help with some of your technical questions and open up new questions to ask.

johnmh in Dubai (and others), saved me a lot of money with detailed technical threads, that are a gift to the members of the board :icon_thumleft: No need to try and reinvent the wheel. Grazie John and other members :icon_super: . Keep in mind that all Countach autos are exotic. We all know it is no longer 1985.

The days of the Countach wearing the crown, as the King of the Road have been over for a long time. I think most people are happy to help you find a car. It might be a good idea, to ask a few technical Countach questions and or questions about a particular car you might consider buying. You do not need to compare a 2V F.I. to a Viper ACR. We all know it is not a race. I just thought I would add my 2 liras of advice. Good luck with your search.

Been there done that on a Porsche, thanks but no thanks!

Porsche does have some very special cars. I wish I could do a 906 or 993 GT2.

I have the cash funds ready to go no matter which car I end up buying, all I have to do is pull the trigger on a couple of coins and its a done deal.

I just need to know how much I'm going to spend before pulling the trigger needlessly on my appreciating assets for a depreciating asset.

You want to talk about a circus? My 02'ACR race car gets more looks than anything that rolls on the Vegas strip, I highly doubt a CT will get as much looks as my ACR.

Well here you tell me.

570965355_l.jpg

30187672_l.jpg

very nice car

this said it is funny you always show up with how many car you have, how great and fast the vipers are, how much money you have to spend ...in a countach forum and while nobody is questioning it....

Well here you tell me.

570965355_l.jpg

30187672_l.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: The reaosn you get circus looks in that bomb is becuase you look like the circus just came to town while driving it! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sorry, but inmo, that is UTTERLY disgusting.... :gay:

I wont even get into the color coordinated outfit... :lol2:

Ask Roy what he thinks of Joe Frazar's car (price wise) I've been there done that with Joe's car. I don't buy cars from car flippers with stories, sorry!

:eusa_think:

The only person I would ever think of doing a dealer buy would be from Roy

:shock:

If Joe gives it up for what Roy would buy it for then he has a deal. (sight unseen)

Exactly. If he would GIVE IT AWAY, your friend in the pacific northwest would buy it then suddenely it would be "THE STRONGEST AND NICEST CT I'VE EVER DRIVEN!, ITS A KEEPER!" As far as Joe's car is concerned, tread lightly, Joes an respected member of this forum and your comments are a little off color regarding his car. Before bashing his car ask you self a few questions:

1- Has his car ever been wrecked?

2- Has his car ever been wrecked and repaired with kit car parts?

3- Has his car ever caught on fire?

4- Has his cars odometer reading ever been called into question?

5- Has his car ever had a salvage title?

6- Is his car reported stolen?

Once you clear these base line questions then you can go furtherm until then watch your step as your stay here is very close to being cut short.

you show no rezpect for XXX :eusa_naughty:

he will blow yo doorz off with the 1 OFF ACR that gives him woodz power wise :icon_mrgreen:

I heard it now has some mechanical problems.

It has not been driven in years - go figure :shock: :lol2:.

"Roy Says" Sung to the tune "Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction

Roy Says,

“Im done with Joe frazer.

He wont sell me the countach.”

Roy hides

his reproduction parts

but says Joes car is worth nothing

But if, he comes round here again

tell him Ill give him $50K

or

Ill join up on Lpower

Ill talk shit on Lpower....

Ill talk shit on L-power....

Roy says,

Have you seen my elfs around?

I feel gay without them.

X knows

We all want him to go

But thats ok Man

He is just another clown

Roy says,

go to Lpower and be a pain

when X gets his money saved

he’s gonna start tomorrow

he’s gonna buy tomorrow

he’ll buy a car tomorrow

X gets mad

and he starts to cry

his nuts he swings

but

we don’t care!

we just don’t know

Why hes here

on L-Power

Roy says

that countach isnt great

it just i'snt worth buying

X asks

for our help on here

but he doesn't listen to what were saying

Roy says,

I’ve never been in love

I don’t know what it is

I only know the elfs want me

I only know they want me

I only they know they want me.

X gets mad

and he starts to cry

his nuts he swings

but

we don’t care

we just don’t know

Why hes here

on L-Power

Roy Says....

Roy Says....

Oh good Lord... I knew where this was going.

:s-minigun: :frocket:

You coulda said something three pages ago.

I was hoping it would work itself out :icon_toilet:

And so it did.

"Roy Says" Sung to the tune "Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction

Roy Says,

“Im done with Joe frazer.

He wont sell me the countach.”

Roy hides

his reproduction parts

but says Joes car is worth nothing

But if, he comes round here again

tell him Ill give him $50K

or