UGR vs. The World

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UGR,

Do you have any in-car vids of your car from the SECOND Miami runway event running against the DLM car? I don't think I have ever seen any in-car vids from you at the second event?!? Just curious.

UGR,

Do you have any in-car vids of your car from the SECOND Miami runway event running against the DLM car? I don't think I have ever seen any in-car vids from you at the second event?!? Just curious.

yes. it was posted.

yes. it was posted.

From your car view? Second event? Hmm, I must be getting old. I don't recall...

Kevin,

I did not find an in-car vid from your car vs. the DLM car. The one I saw was where Bernard was following you guys while he was the camera chase car. That race, it looked too close to know which car was ahead. Can you post your in-car vid that you are talking about? Thanks.

Kevin,

I did not find an in-car vid from your car vs. the DLM car. The one I saw was where Bernard was following you guys while he was the camera chase car. That race, it looked too close to know which car was ahead. Can you post your in-car vid that you are talking about? Thanks.

Let me find it. It is the Video were Allan and I were making joke videos at each other. We raced until 200 mph. Allan's car was in the race but due to driver error it fell off.

Kevin,

IIRC the DLM car was ahead until around 5th or 6th gear when it got passed after Roland let off.

How hard is it for two "well off" guys to meet up, race their cars, and settle the bullshit?

I can't believe the Miami event is still a topic for discussion.

IIRC the DLM car was ahead until around 5th gear when it got passed after Roland let off.

again, where were you when this race took place??

Just so there is no confusion. The Yellow DLM car got a great hit on us as it is hard to tell as Allan's car was blocking the view.

Now when I hit high boost it almost looks like the Yellow TT car let off but it didn't. WE raced all the way until 200 mph end of 6th. As I passed the Yellow DLM car in 5th I let off first as you can clearly see in the video and then while still in front with momentum got back in it and continued to pull away.

Again this was not a fair race for the DLM car. The first race at the first event I was on high boost the entire time and this is the result of a unfair race for the stock motor DLM car.

How hard is it for two "well off" guys to meet up, race their cars, and settle the bullshit?

I can't believe the Miami event is still a topic for discussion.

Remember PikeMike is not the one that was driving a lambo in this race. He's just a cheerleader with inaccurate comments as he has demonstrated.

I would love to do this again, anytime! Will you be attending this time?

Remember PikeMike is not the one that was driving a lambo in this race. He's just a cheerleader with inaccurate comments as he has demonstrated.

I will definately come to the next event so that I can personally see everything that happens. :icon_thumleft:

Hahaha :lol2:

The video shows exactly what I said. You got beat until 5th gear. You pulled a nose by end of 5th gear. You are just mad because no matter how much time and money you put into anything you always seem to lose. If you don't lose you break.

again, where were you when this race took place??

Just so there is no confusion. The Yellow DLM car got a great hit on us as it is hard to tell as Allan's car was blocking the view.

Now when I hit high boost it almost looks like the Yellow TT car let off but it didn't. WE raced all the way until 200 mph end of 6th. As I passed the Yellow DLM car in 5th I let off first as you can clearly see in the video and then while still in front with momentum got back in it and continued to pull away.

Again this was not a fair race for the DLM car. The first race at the first event I was on high boost the entire time and this is the result of a unfair race for the stock motor DLM car.

And you don't show the first 2 videos where you lost in the first airport event to a stock motor car. :lol2: :lol2:

Here you go.. here are the rest for you.. takes notes :icon_thumleft:

If that was a quarter mile or half mile you would have been walked. You won 1.25 gears out of 6 to a bolt on car and you are trying to brag about it. :lol2: :lol2:

If that was a quarter mile or half mile you would have been walked. You won 1.25 gears out of 6 to a bolt on car and you are trying to brag about it. :lol2: :lol2:

Sorry cant keep up with your editing of your post. Who's bragging? I think it sucks to have to explain beating a stock motor TT Gallardo that was on pump gas :eusa_think: because some cheerleader and #1 poster for DLM keeps putting out inaccurate information. Did you also make the video stating that the DLM car beat Heffners car? I would not doubt it. Are you on the payroll? This seems to be your full time job "cheerleading for DLM" You are doing him no favors.

What is the point of a race? Do you know?

It wasn't to see who has a better 6th gear. :icon_thumleft:

I can just picture your next pitiful marketing ploy...................Que $hitty music........................UGR...More horrible music.........we have the best kits out there...........crappy wheel advertisement........UGR...crappy music again.......We have 1300whp that can beat a bolt on car......more music.....IN 1 GEAR!...........more crappy shock advertisement.......

Sorry cant keep up with your editing of your post. Who's bragging? I think it sucks to have to explain beating a stock motor TT Gallardo that was on pump gas :eusa_think: because some cheerleader and #1 poster for DLM keeps putting out inaccurate information. Did you also make the video stating that the DLM car beat Heffners car? I would not doubt it. Are you on the payroll? This seems to be your full time job "cheerleading for DLM" You are doing him no favors.

That was the first time I had seen the video. If I had posted it, why would I be questioning the contents? I could care less what you think of me. Doug is a friend of mine, as well as many other people on this site. I enjoy cars as I mentioned before.

Your cheerleading quotes are about as humorous to me as the broken Nera parody video. :lol2:

It wasn't to see who has a better 6th gear. :icon_thumleft:

I can just picture your next pitiful marketing ploy...................Que $hitty music........................UGR...More horrible music.........we have the best kits out there...........crappy wheel advertisement........UGR...crappy music again.......We have 1300whp that can beat a bolt on car......more music.....IN 1 GEAR!...........more crappy shock advertisement.......

The PM's that I'm receiving with a little info about you is "disturbing" Your Avatar makes perfect since now! I'm just going to stop here as I do feel sorry for you.

The PM's that I'm receiving with a little info about you is "disturbing" Your Avatar makes perfect since now! I'm just going to stop here as I do feel sorry for you.

:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :lol2:

Info about me....disturbing.. please share....:lol2: ...My signature is between a joke between a friend of mine. Whats even funnier is your 3rd grade education and not being able to spell "sense."

The only info that you have on me is that I dont own a Lambo which everyone knows, and I am not a millionaire at 26 years old which everyone knows. I make good money and work hard for it. If you make fun of people for not being "wealthy," how many people will be wanting to give you their business when they are wealthy? :eusa_think: