UGR vs. The World

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kevin,

Thanks for posting the video. Maybe if you take out that arrow in the youtube video, I (we) will have a better idea of the jump you speak off. Anyways, it seems like it was a very good race up to about 180 mph, where you started to pull a little.

Also, I don't think Mike is the guy you think he is. I think he is just being honest, and is sharing his opinion. Mike is no different in supporting DLM as some of the other guys that come on here and support UGR. He just calls it the way he sees it.

Also, I don't think Mike is the guy you think he is. I think he is just being honest, and is sharing his opinion. Mike is no different in supporting DLM as some of the other guys that come on here and support UGR. He just calls it the way he sees it.

Fadi,

What Kevin is trying to presume is that he believes that due to the fact that I don't have a Gallardo, or one that is turboed by DLM, I shouldn't have an opinion, and I shouldn't attend races to watch Black NERA's blow up or UGR cars lose countlessly to Heffner and DLM. :icon_thumleft:

If he has any other info either someone has the wrong Mike, or they are lying. :icon_thumleft:

He can post anything he would like as MANY members here know me. I have nothing but friends here besides him.

:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :lol2:

Info about me....disturbing.. please share....:lol2: ...My signature is between a joke between a friend of mine. Whats even funnier is your 3rd grade education and not being able to spell "sense."

:

So now you are talking spelling.. In your below post what does "definately" mean? You mean definitely?

It is definately a cool car. Not sure about what he paid for it or the miles, but it looks pristine from the pictures.

Guest skokos

And once again heffner keeps quite and allows ugr to hang themselves

Fadi,

What Kevin is trying to presume is that he believes that due to the fact that I don't have a Gallardo, or one that is turboed by DLM, I shouldn't have an opinion, and I shouldn't attend races to watch Black NERA's blow up or UGR cars lose countlessly to Heffner and DLM. :icon_thumleft:

Please show us a video of the Underground Car losing.

Please what are you saying "blew up" Please share some facts this next post.

Kevin, when your car did not lose a clutch and/or was running correctly, have you lost to any of the tuners or any street races?

Fadi,

What Kevin is trying to presume is that he believes that due to the fact that I don't have a Gallardo, or one that is turboed by DLM, I shouldn't have an opinion, and I shouldn't attend races to watch

Nah, only an egotistical scum bag would think along those lines..;)

whats crazy is i think if UG would just sit back, shut up, and let the product speak for itself, they would have some customers and a decent build.... but this crap has to stop

In the other thread you mentioned that if it was a money race Allan's car with Jason behind the wheel would have lost when he left the traction control on and bowed out early. With your concept of losing applied to that race with Heffner, you lost 2 out of 3 of the races at the first Airstrip event. Then you smoked a heat soaked DLM car on 6lbs of boost. With the power your car makes you should destroy it. I agree with that.

Blew up was here as you know: http://www.garyjavo.com/2009/miamirunway20...rvsdlmvsugr.wmv

I have blown a clutch and flywheel completely off a transmission of one of my previous BMW's, and I have never heard a clutch sound that bad.

whats crazy is i think if UG would just sit back, shut up, and let the product speak for itself, they would have some customers and a decent build.... but this crap has to stop

:iamwithstupid:

Well said.

I don't post here as much as I used to, but this "my car is the fastest etc. etc." seems too important to you guys. You win some, you lose some - who cares? Your craftsmanship is awesome I'll give you that, but this is childish. It's not the end of the world to admit defeat, I for one appreciate humility far more than pride.

All this UGR vs Heffner vs DLM stuff was old like a month ago. And really, the mods need to stop stirring the pot. We all know there's a bit of bias on this forum. Grow up guys...

Just pick a time and place and settle it already! No excuses, no bullshit, just race and get it over with... If you fcuk up, something breaks, all your ice melts, tough shit you lost... Man up, admit it, and move on with life.

I don't post here as much as I used to, but this "my car is the fastest etc. etc." seems too important to you guys. You win some, you lose some - who cares? Your craftsmanship is awesome I'll give you that, but this childish. It's not the end of the world to admit defeat, I for one appreciate humility far more than pride.

This. :icon_thumleft:

I don't post here as much as I used to, but this "my car is the fastest etc. etc." seems too important to you guys. You win some, you lose some - who cares? Your craftsmanship is awesome I'll give you that, but this childish. It's not the end of the world to admit defeat, I for one appreciate humility far more than pride.

Well put Mike! We are of like minds!

Amen!

How about you guys race, man the fcuk up, and see who is faster. Who cares about x, y, z, because this, or that, turbo, after burner didn't ignite bla bla bla bla bla^infinity. WHO THE fcuk CARES. I'm sure it won't kill any of you to trailer the car down to some remote location in Mexico and be done with it already. Jesus fcuking christ.

Let me know when you boys go out again... I would come down for that. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks

did you get the ball rolling with your G-TT build?

i am really looking forward to seeing this one...

I don't post here as much as I used to, but this "my car is the fastest etc. etc." seems too important to you guys. You win some, you lose some - who cares? Your craftsmanship is awesome I'll give you that, but this is childish. It's not the end of the world to admit defeat, I for one appreciate humility far more than pride.

:iamwithstupid:

Well said Mike.