Interesting 6.0 color combo

murcivu

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it require the whole dash to be reupholstered?

The good thing about the '99 and '01 dashes are, that they are a "swooping" one-piece dash,

that I would imagine could be re-covered fairly easy and not be all that expensive.

There's another interesting 6.0 on DuPont Registry from the "New Auto Toy Store" (Fla.) Yellow 6.0 has been modded with functional SV type (on top) air intakes. No price listed, 23K miles, "whaddya think"....

There's another interesting 6.0 on DuPont Registry from the "New Auto Toy Store" (Fla.) Yellow 6.0 has been modded with functional SV type (on top) air intakes. No price listed, 23K miles, "whaddya think"....

I have seen that car many times. I believe abolfaz knows about it pretty well.

Guest skokos

I think that's the goofy guy that posted pics of his car with the 6.0 stiched behind the seats and claimed that his "ram air"scoops were functional and got butt hurt when people were commenting how cheap it looked.

U

I have seen that car many times. I believe abolfaz knows about it pretty well.

Does it require the whole dash to be reupholstered?

Went to see that car yesterday, not just the dash, the whole interior needs to replace. all I can say is there is reason why they paid 75k for it, this is a whole car restoretion project.

Guest skokos
Went to see that car yesterday, not just the dash, the whole interior needs to replace. all I can say is there is reason why they paid 75k for it, this is a whole car restoretion project.

REALLY. Please do tell?

From the photos it looks extremely clean. Except the mentioned piping on the drivers seat. the leather looks great,the carbon fiber looks shiny and new. The leather stitching and seams look tight?

Whats up with it?

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

48.jpg

Guest skokos
Skokos how far is the car from where you live? Maybe you should see it in person, in the photos looks fantastic.

About a 560 mile drive or a hour and a half flight :)

Skokos how far is the car from where you live? Maybe you should see it in person, in the photos looks fantastic.

:iamwithstupid:

Guest skokos

Honestly If I was in a position to do something today on the car I would spend the time to call and find out and have a PPI done and maybe even go see the car but Im not,so I dont want to waste anyones time.

Honestly If I was in a position to do something today on the car I would spend the time to call and find out and have a PPI done and maybe even go see the car but Im not,so I dont want to waste anyones time.

Fair enough, toys can wait, very good opportunity but others will come my friend! :icon_thumleft: