Vegas Lambo Power Meet @ Palazzo 9/4 - 9/8

SV-N-IT

lol ya! well we will see if homo mcgee shows up! Maybe he can introduce Cassie to his girlfriend :lol2: :icon_fU:

I'm trying. I think Cassie and my girl would get a long just fine.

Caleb is whipped. He finally found someone who said yes to a second date! She must have brain damage!

I'm not whipped. The doctors said that her decision making skills will be back 100% with a little more care. So I'm good for a little bit longer. hahaha

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest skokos
since I cant go, I would expect lots of hotties, semi/totally naked, lots of drunkeness. I picture the Hangover times 10. Please do not disappoint!

Since the language of subtlety is passing over your head like a speeding jet, Yes it will be all of those things and more haha :lol2:

"And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine."

Guest skokos
I'm trying. I think Cassie and my girl would get a long just fine.

I'm not whipped. The doctors said that her decision making skills will be back 100% with a little more care. So I'm good for a little bit longer. hahaha

For every day you dont come to vegas I will send you one picture on bbm that is of the hottest girl I can find with a sign that says "caleb,hows the ball and chain?"

For every day you dont come to vegas I will send you one picture on bbm that is of the hottest girl I can find with a sign that says "caleb,hows the ball and chain?"

HAHA, It's not that I don't want to come to Vegas. If I can finish a couple things up. I'm on the next flight.

Guest skokos

I was just emailed this! Heres a list of some of the parties we can take part in while were down there. you guys ready?

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!!

6734_280808755456_841130456_8651909_7154775_n.jpg

Is it safe to bring my wife to this party Saturday, it does'nt sound like it will be too wife friendly !!!!!

you will be fine.. i will be with my GF and her friends...

we will all have a great time! wifes, GF's, and all!!

Guest skokos

Hey guys. I got a phone call from Larry that said there were some people that still wanted to come last minute.

Here is the phone number of the stupid bitch that is in charge of our group reservations.

Michele Buchanan

Group Manager | Group Reservations

Phone: 702-414-0357 | Fax: 702-414-2460

[email protected]

This lady has been nothing but A god damn nightmare to deal with and she is still trying to get some upfront monies from Larry.

So I would HIGHLY suggest that if you are planning on coming book your room no later then today because when dealing through reservations it seems that it takes at least 2-3 days to get them in the system. Were going to make the best of the situation this year with what we have but next year were definitely moving to somewhere else.

HAHA, It's not that I don't want to come to Vegas. If I can finish a couple things up. I'm on the next flight.

Yeah me too!!! I am SOOOO trying to get my shit done this week so I can bounce. Fcuk, lemme get off this forum and back to work.

Hey guys. I got a phone call from Larry that said there were some people that still wanted to come last minute.

Here is the phone number of the stupid bitch that is in charge of our group reservations.

Michele Buchanan

Group Manager | Group Reservations

Phone: 702-414-0357 | Fax: 702-414-2460

[email protected]

This lady has been nothing but A god damn nightmare to deal with and she is still trying to get some upfront monies from Larry.

So I would HIGHLY suggest that if you are planning on coming book your room no later then today because when dealing through reservations it seems that it takes at least 2-3 days to get them in the system. Were going to make the best of the situation this year with what we have but next year were definitely moving to somewhere else.

Nail a date down early enough, and you may find me at next years event :icon_thumleft:

Nail a date down early enough, and you may find me at next years event :icon_thumleft:

this is what i like to hear.

we should really start to do something like this once a year for all members.

Only 2 days left guys, make sure you make tons of photos for all us who wont be there. Sooo jealous for you guys!!! Have the best time and make Las Vegas know who is partying in town :eusa_dance: - LamboPower :icon_fU:

Guest skokos
Any informal meet and greet place Friday? Like somewhere in the Pallazo?

Nothing "planned" but yes, im sure it would be fun to meet up with who ever is in town friday.

I know myself,Bill,Larry,Dallin,Ben and some girls will be there..who else is arriving friday?

lets get together for dinner and drinks.

Lavo that night

Guys remember to take a lot of wild savage photos!

I look forward to see at least: One tiger, in bathroom, hangover style, with Skokos - One certain ms Fox nude - hot Cougars - four wheeled Bulls are alright too

:zthread needs pics:

Would love to catch up with you guys for a drink or 4 at some point. Thanks again to Larry and you for letting us jump into your group deal! I've got to see what my boys (and especially the bachelor) want to do, but I'm sure we'll catch up and party together at some point this weekend.

Getting there tomorrow. PSYCHED!!!! :icon_super:

Nothing "planned" but yes, im sure it would be fun to meet up with who ever is in town friday.

I know myself,Bill,Larry,Dallin,Ben and some girls will be there..who else is arriving friday?

lets get together for dinner and drinks.

Lavo that night

Guest skokos
I may show my face for the pre-party at Ben's @ the Trump

oh god. trip ruined

JK Hope you can make it. I owe you a falcon punch

oh god. trip ruined

JK Hope you can make it. I owe you a falcon punch

That's funny because I still owe you a smoking dragon!!!! :bj:

and you should be honored to be in my presence my little one!

This has been an ordeal to say the least to put this trip together so I hope everyone that comes enjoys themselves...I need at lease a week to unwind after the day I had yesterday, was one of the most stressful days of my life where everything went wrong in every direction. Last I was told all the issues were ironed out but with the way the group reservations manager was treating me I think next time we can try Wynn or Mandalay Bay.

This has been an ordeal to say the least to put this trip together so I hope everyone that comes enjoys themselves...I need at lease a week to unwind after the day I had yesterday, was one of the most stressful days of my life where everything went wrong in every direction. Last I was told all the issues were ironed out but with the way the group reservations manager was treating me I think next time we can try Wynn or Mandalay Bay.

F-them. Larry, again, thank you for all your effort and the effort of the other's like Rob, Ben, Bill, and others for putting this all together.

F-them. Larry, again, thank you for all your effort and the effort of the other's like Rob, Ben, Bill, and others for putting this all together.

Dude you have no idea at how bad of a nightmare it was at times, I am just hoping everything stays ironed out and that everyone has the best labor day possible.

Here is our welcoming email so anyone that needs this info can use it:

The Palazzo welcomes LamboPower!

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your home in Las Vegas.

As your Group Reservations Manager has been preparing the reservations for your arrival, Front Office Groups is honored with the privilege of welcoming your guests to Las Vegas.

The primary function of the Front Office Groups Department is to oversee the check in and check out process, as well as assist with any hotel requests you may have. We can serve as your liaison to the Hotel Operations team which includes Housekeeping, Guest Services, and Concierge; as well as assist you with advancing VIP suites or any other special needs your guests may have.

The Front Office Groups Team can be reached from 7:00am to 9:00pm in the office at 702.414.2120, via fax at 702.414.2160, or by email at [email protected].

It is our goal that your stay with us is impeccable and we look forward to partnering with you to create a successful event. Please do not hesitate to contact any member of the Front Office Groups Team to assist you and your guests.

Thank you,

Rachel Griese

Group Ambassador | Front Office

Phone: 702.414.2120 | Fax: 702.414.2160

[email protected]

After talking to Larry for about a half hour today he has sacrificed quite alot to make everyones lives easier. The stuff this hotel is trying to do is bullshit. Should they give you all any more hassle you should all write a letter to the general manager saying you were planning on playing 100,000 markers on no limit Hold em, but since they were nickel and diming your friend that you decided to play at the wynn where they take care of their players.

Any informal meet and greet place Friday? Like somewhere in the Pallazo?

I've been MIA for a while, but Gasman talked me into it, see you guys there. (for those that don't remember me, I was the one working on led tails for the G, which is on the backburner still : (

Any other east coast peeps making this?