American Hero says: Take back the land!

JayStyleRacing

So basically you are saying that a man who helps and encourages others to break the law and forcefully occupy a property that DOES NOT belong to them, a hero ? You have your values all messed up bud...

I would call him a hero if he would work to help these people get educated or get jobs not encouraging this stupid shit!

So basically you are saying that a man who helps and encourages others to break the law and forcefully occupy a property that DOES NOT belong to them, a hero ? You have your values all messed up bud...

:iamwithstupid:

For discussion purposes leme play devils advocate..... squatters have rights too!!

The legal theory underlying the vesting of title by adverse possession is that title to land must be certain. Since the owner has, by his or her own fault and neglect, failed to protect the land against the hostile actions of the adverse possessor, an adverse possessor who has treated the land as his or her own for a significant period of time is recognized as its owner.

Calling this guy an American Hero is like calling the sweaty lint between my balls a tasty delicacy.

The first person that gives these people birth control and an instruction manual on how to use it would be more befitting to an "American Hero".

I think every one covered the bases here.

i am curious if Jay has a rebutle, or has changed his mind.

nothing i have seen from this group, (the homeless supporters) has even an ounce of common sense, but i would be interested to here a rebutle.

For discussion purposes leme play devils advocate..... squatters have rights too!!

The legal theory underlying the vesting of title by adverse possession is that title to land must be certain. Since the owner has, by his or her own fault and neglect, failed to protect the land against the hostile actions of the adverse possessor, an adverse possessor who has treated the land as his or her own for a significant period of time is recognized as its owner.

And I think that this may be the underlying "scheme".

I noticed several legal "buzz words" in the first video. He "encourages the squatters to not hide, to be open". HE pays for the utilities etc. I think his scheme is, he thinks 7 years from now HE will own all these properties that his "Agents" are adversely possessing.

And I think that this may be the underlying "scheme".

I noticed several legal "buzz words" in the first video. He "encourages the squatters to not hide, to be open". HE pays for the utilities etc. I think his scheme is, he thinks 7 years from now HE will own all these properties that his "Agents" are adversely possessing.

Yeah go figure a new slum land lord in the making.... the law seems clear enough though; use(and protect it!) it or lose it.

Figures that the squat movement would take hold first in Miami ... I doubt the cops/authorities would roll over so fast in my town or most other cities in the US.

The law seems clear enough though; use(and protect it!) it or lose it.

Seems like there are plenty of people in line for properties (lien holders, local governments) that will seize the properties before any squatter ever gets it. Right? Do squatters really have these rights in modern society?

- Robert

Seems like there are plenty of people in line for properties (lien holders, local governments) that will seize the properties before any squatter ever gets it. Right? Do squatters really have these rights in modern society?

- Robert

I think they do, but as you mentioned, they would have to pay taxes, liens, and so on, as well as hold onto the property for the statue of limits in the state they reside in.

The scope of the foreclosure problem is huge..... there are a LOT of homes that the banks, lien holders and so on have not got around to properly securing, so due to the shitty economy a window has opened for the squatters.

I know of homes in good neighborhoods, that have been abandoned for around a year, w/o the bank even slapping a lock on the door. Needless to say these homes have already been looted(sometimes by neighbours!), and fixtures on so on taken. I imagine the problem is worse in bad/poorer areas.

I think they do, but as you mentioned, they would have to pay taxes, liens, and so on, as well as hold onto the property for the statue of limits in the state they reside in.

The scope of the foreclosure problem is huge..... there are a LOT of homes that the banks, lien holders and so on have not got around to properly securing, so due to the shitty economy a window has opened for the squatters.

I know of homes in good neighborhoods, that have been abandoned for around a year, w/o the bank even slapping a lock on the door. Needless to say these homes have already been looted(sometimes by neighbours!), and fixtures on so on taken. I imagine the problem is worse in bad/poorer areas.

It's bad all over essentially. Detroit is pretty bad. Habitat for Humanity houses are being gutted for the copper and electrical. Even the fire department was stealing storm doors on the clock, putting the doors ontop of the fire engines!

It's a sad state of affairs.

Just retarded. Your homeless so heres a free house. Unbeliveable. I'll keep my rant to myself, it already been said by everyone else so i'll just toss up a +1 to responses like romandads.