• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos
You have a thing for white trucks huh?

What tipped you off? :icon_mrgreen:

This and the G55 are my favorite.

I wasnt a huge fan of the Range Rover until this year when they updated it with all the cool new toys and the 500HP engine

Guest skokos
How does the offroad ability and chassis compare with the hummer h 1 alpha? The h2? Thanks guys

Another,Skip to 1:10

I wasnt a huge fan of the Range Rover until this year when they updated it with all the cool new toys and the 500HP engine

:iamwithstupid:

It "rocks"! :icon_mrgreen:

I picked up the new 5.0 litre Supercharged a few weeks ago

Great car

IMG_9190.jpg

A fake odometer, damn.

I hope not too many cars are getting these.

Guest skokos

What!? The new TFT screen display is one of the best new features on this car. You can pull up all your vehicle and suspension settings on the screen and the way the new display can display all the gauges is fantastic.

Been liking the new Range Rover myself, especially in Holland and Holland green with the Overfinch package! So if you can't find a G55 in white, you're going for the Range in white?

As for someone above, the difference between the Vogue and the Autobiography isn't much, it's the same truck, except there are more features with the Autobiography (rear entertainment, reclining rear seats, etc...)

Guest skokos
Been liking the new Range Rover myself, especially in Holland and Holland green with the Overfinch package! So if you can't find a G55 in white, you're going for the Range in white?

As for someone above, the difference between the Vogue and the Autobiography isn't much, it's the same truck, except there are more features with the Autobiography (rear entertainment, reclining rear seats, etc...)

And more leather...on the doors,dash and then the entire ceiling is done in leather as well

Guest skokos
Looks very nice, let's hope they get the quality-control issues down pat.

Spoke to the dealer this weekend about the new RR. Lets just say he didnt instill much confidence in me that much has changed in quality in the new vehicles.

He started to respond to my question with "Well the couple that we have had back in so far with electric and computer issues gave us a little hassle figuring out but we think were getting the hang of it" :eusa_think:

• 2 months later...

I'm thinking of picking up a 2010 RR Sport SC within the next few weeks. The only concern I have is with supposed quality issues. Can any owners late model RR's chime in? Would you get one if you had to do it over again?

The dealer said that if there is a problem, they will valet a replacement RR to me, which is a bit of a consolation...

Rob, the truck is the dog's danglies! I sourced one for one of my guys and he brought it by the other day. We went to lunch in it and I LOVED it! I am certain that you will enjoy it. That is a great choice. Good luck with it if you get one!

• 4 weeks later...

Do the rear seats in the new one fold flat or do they still tuble forward retardedly?

And, is that white one above stock or does it have a new bumper?

And, is that white one above stock or does it have a new bumper?

I believe that's aftermarket.