Stay single, fellas.

Rawr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny part was I was actually with another girl. I didn't tell her that though. The point is most girls are crazy. I'm not saying all girls are whores. Whore is just a fun word to say.

I'm sorry for saying whore on a openly public forum with strangers and bragging on a open forum with strangers.

All girls accuse men of saying they're with another women. It's a common reaction to lack of communication.

Whore :lol2:

It was a funny video, but it seem fake to me.

Why not check mail when you are backpacking? To tell your gf/friends/family how it's going. Internetcafe's cost next to nothing.

Why turn off the phone? Having the phone on will never cost you anything, and receiving texts are always free (afaik). Roaming fees are only when you actually use the phone.

She called his friend, and he didn't know her boyfriend had gone backpacking for two weeks..? Some friend :P

And she never asked/wondered if anything bad had happened... She automatically assumed he had dumped her. The first normal reaction would be to think he had been in an accident or something when you can't reach them and the phone is off for that long.

:iamwithstupid: Everytime i call a person twice within 3hours and he/she didn't pick up..i will always start to worry if anything has happen to them and not thinking if they are avoiding me.lol

holy hell that was funny!

I was married to a crazy chick just like that. She tried to run me over with the car while I was riding my mountain bike. I moved out of the way just in time for her to crash her honda into a ditch. Funny thing is, my business partner happened to be out on a walk a watched the whole thing. I dont even remember what I did to incite that wrath. It was usually along the line of breathing wrong. Multiple stories, needless to say I am no longer married. Knew better and chose to ignore it. Cost me 300k.

WTF. Awesome world we live in, you try to kill someone and get paid. I'm glad you moved on.

The funny part was I was actually with another girl. I didn't tell her that though. The point is most girls are crazy. I'm not saying all girls are whores. Whore is just a fun word to say.

I'm sorry for saying whore on a openly public forum with strangers and bragging on a open forum with strangers.

All girls accuse men of saying they're with another women. It's a common reaction to lack of communication.

Well, I guess that leaves only one thing - pics! :icon_mrgreen: