Is this Brett David collection?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

so is it common practice for these celebs and shit to fly private and just not pay!? That article talks about Jay Z owing 200G's...that should be nothing to Jay-Z....

I dont understand.... what does that guy not paying his bills have to do with the photoshoot?

Whats the connection?

Did you read the article? The car that's referred to in the article is the sv in the photo shoot.

Mike, does he drive a black LP560-4? I think I've met him in February... came to a couple of runs, seamed like a nice guy, had heavy french accent.

Did you read the article? The car that's referred to in the article is the sv in the photo shoot.

Yeah I got that but does it have anything to do with this:

Brett asked me not to say anything. I'm flying down south next weekend or he's coming up here to meet and discuss it. But it will be pretty insane.

?

These boats are way different then cars. Hit a wave wrong you are gone

Used to race a 41 Apache and unfortuately I lost a few of my close friends in boat racing. In the late 80's and early 90's canopys were rare. Dip the bow at 100plus and you and in for a treat!!!

Used to race a 41 Apache and unfortuately I lost a few of my close friends in boat racing. In the late 80's and early 90's canopys were rare. Dip the bow at 100plus and you and in for a treat!!!

NO SHIT! I briefly owned the yellow/blue warpath as well as Bob Saccentis original Warpath (which BTW was not an apache but a 39' squadron). Which 41 did you race?