Is this Brett David collection?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really cool, but there is not place for rod holders

I dunno about that...I could fit a couple of women in there...

:)

Damn, Im busy as heck right now and don't wanna google around.

what will a boat like Gino's cost me? (not including operating costs)

Whats the name of the boat, how long is it and can I rent something similar in Miami?

thanks guys and cant wait to hear about Brett's new thing.

I heard it cost $25k to rebuild each engine and you must do it every 50 hours. It sounds all cool, but I will pass on that aggravation

The 50hr rebuild is just for the top end, freshen up and go through everything. Engines are good for 150-200 hrs before a complete rebuild

Damn, Im busy as heck right now and don't wanna google around.

what will a boat like Gino's cost me? (not including operating costs)

Whats the name of the boat, how long is it and can I rent something similar in Miami?

thanks guys and cant wait to hear about Brett's new thing.

The boat is a 2007 44 MTI named "Mercedes Benz" and cost probably just over 1M but it is a custom set up. Can get a factory one with similar power for under 1M. He was selling it I think for about $495K, I believe he is going turbine now. Capable of going 180+mph using the 1550hp set up. I don't believe you can rent boats like these, insurance reasons and it would be a smart idea to have some experience. Here is a video of it running

The dash on the Outerlimits Cat (at least on the ones I've seen) is styled after the Gallardo, it even has the same air vents

catcms.jpg

Thats sick!

These boats are way different then cars. Hit a wave wrong you are gone

I'll agree though, fast boats scare the shit out of me but I think thats part of why they're so badass.... I still have no qualms with getting on one and beating the hell out of it though

wow that picture is insane. makes me motivated to work harder in life. its also the wallpaper on my bold now so I don't forget lol

thanks for posting more info on the boat.

this is something I'd love to try next time I'm in Miami.

Lol I suspected that's Bill in the video :lol:

Speaking of badass boats Outerlimits is top dog imo but you do pay for it...Wait till you guys see the 36' that will be unveiled at the Miami show? Going to run mid 90's with 496 ho's and 110+ with 525 efi's. The guy who is building the 36' is a crazy fcuk who is gonna go with either Merc SC700's or llmor 725's which should push the boat past 130 mph....It is a V bottom and unlike anything you have ever seen before.

And I thought my ride in a Formula 32' with twin 510s going about 90 mph was quick!! :)

That last part of the video, the last 30 seconds, with the chopper filming the MB boat with smooth guitar...pure bliss. Thanks for posting.

And I thought my ride in a Formula 32' with twin 510s going about 90 mph was quick!! :)

That last part of the video, the last 30 seconds, with the chopper filming the MB boat with smooth guitar...pure bliss. Thanks for posting.

The lower freeboard in a Formula lets you feel the speed better, my friend has a 353 Fastech and at 80 you can tell your going 80.....Doing 90 mph in a Cig or Outerlimits feels like 60 mph in the Formula.

The lower freeboard in a Formula lets you feel the speed better, my friend has a 353 Fastech and at 80 you can tell your going 80.....Doing 90 mph in a Cig or Outerlimits feels like 60 mph in the Formula.

I see. Thanks for the details. I am not as well versed in boats as I am in cars, unfortunately. With the weather we have around here, there are just not many high end boats to choose from in my entourage to really get a feel of those speeds. My high-speed experience has been secluded to that boat in terms of high-performance.

-Olivier