*Monterey Pics

Blake

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so many supercars/exotics in one place!!! That is probably a must to be in place for any car enthusiast.

Great shots, all of you guys. Do you by any chance have more pictures of the nature in Monterey, looks like a very beatiful place.

Great pics Jason & Spyder, and thanks for the compliments guys. Here's the last set of pics.

monterey1760g.jpg

The black G looks bad ass.

Sorry I suck as a photographer, but you don't see this combination of cars parked next to each other too often. I did not see as many Lambos as in years past. It seemed like every Porsche ever built was on the peninsula this past weekend.

monterey_2009_225.jpg

monterey_2009_226.jpg

Great pictures Blake! What kind of camera are you using??

Im using a Rebel XTi with an 18-200 lens. Thanks to everybody who left comments, appreciate it.

:icon_super: That's insane.

Ya I know! That blue yaris is smokin. I might be wrong but wasn't this where the brand new Bentley was having its debut? If so, where the heck are the pics of that?

Ya I know! That blue yaris is smokin. I might be wrong but wasn't this where the brand new Bentley was having its debut? If so, where the heck are the pics of that?

In the Bentley section of the board. :eusa_wall:

:icon_thumleft:

~ Automobili Lamborghini President and CEO Honors Famed Test Driver at

The Quail Motorsports Gathering ~

CARMEL, Calif. – On August 14, 2009, Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. unveiled the limited edition

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni for the first time in North America. Automobili

Lamborghini president and CEO, Stephan Winkelmann, and famed Lamborghini test driver, Valentino

Balboni, traveled from Lamborghini’s headquarters in Sant’####, Italy to present the brand’s newest

super sports car to the affluent crowd of the Quail Motorsports Gathering in Carmel, Calif.

“The two-wheel drive LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni offers a new level of excitement to the Gallardo

range,” stated Winkelmann. “As the most successful Lamborghini model, the Gallardo was natural

choice for the first two-wheel drive Lamborghini in more than a decade.”

This latest version of the Gallardo was designed to honor Valentino Balboni for more than four decades

of dedication and loyalty to the Lamborghini brand. His fine-tuning and testing work has helped to

shape many legendary Lamborghini models, from the Lamborghini Miura of the 60s through to the

current Gallardo and Murciélago models. Lamborghini chose to tribute Balboni with a special and

limited edition Gallardo, this model being the most successful in Automobili Lamborghini’s history.

The Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni was conceived in line with Balboni’s own thinking, including

the main features of the Lamborghini cars he tested throughout his career with both rear-wheel drive

and a manual gear box. The LP 550-2 is the first Lamborghini equipped with a two-wheel drive system

in more than a decade. As a limited edition model, there will only be 250 vehicles produced in eight

different color combinations, each including a color strip in white and gold running from the front

bumper to the rear spoiler.

gquail_unveiling_high_rez.jpg

LP with the handicap plate is legit. It is for the founder/ceo of Monster cable, Noel Lee,who has a walking disorder. He travels around on a Segway. Obviously the Segway wont fit in a Murci, so it is placed in a Continental GT that follows him around.

Just because it's a Lamborghini forum, we should get those right! :icon_thumleft:

And while we are striving for perfection. It is Caelum Blue!