Motivation

marktech101

All right guys. This isn't going to be another 'What do you do for a living' thread, as I know you're sensitive towards that kind of thing.

No, but instead, Lamborghini owners, I'd like to ask you this: Which came first, the dream or the money? As a kid did you ever sit back and dream of owning a Lambo, or did you first think of buying a Lamborghini after striking it rich?

--Mark

All right guys. This isn't going to be another 'What do you do for a living' thread, as I know you're sensitive towards that kind of thing.

My job is so fcuking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless.

The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup.

She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself.

She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet.

Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.

I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts.

I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fcuking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead.

In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work.

He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22.

He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fcuking dog to work.

Every fcuking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke.

Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing.

Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fcuking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

My job is so fcuking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless.

She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself.

She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet.

Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.

I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fcuking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead.

In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work.

He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fcuking dog to work.

Every fcuking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke.

Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fcuking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

DARN YOU KIDS AND YOUR DOG! :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I've laughed so hard my wife came to check on me!!!

YOU are nuts my friend, that's all I can say!

I'm so confused.

I thought you were in the cannonball movies?????

Lol... I should have realized that all of the guys that actually drive Lambos were at work.

Here's the original post:

No, but instead, Lamborghini owners, I'd like to ask you this: Which came first, the dream or the money? As a kid did you ever sit back and dream of owning a Lambo, or did you first think of buying a Lamborghini after striking it rich?

--Mark

POST OF THE CENTURY.

As for the original poster..... Hmmmm.... I think youre going to find that in the GENERAL exotic car community there are two types of owners (well... Three actually.... We'll get to that in a minute).

The first are people who have made some money and see exotic/luxury cars as a way to show it off. They are looking to "flaunt" it or have a rolling status symbol that will get them attention from the shallower members of the opposite sex.

The second are people who grew up being "enthusiasts" and became successful enough to buy one. I like to think a lot of members fit into this group.

The third is the most pathetic. They are a subset of the first.... the 50 Somethings going through a mid life crisis..... ALMOST WITHOUT EXCEPTION they are Ferrari guys, because they cant get out of a Lamborghini.

I have to commend you on the greatest post ever! Had me going for the first two paragraphs then I burst out laughing when I hit that last sentence!

Lol... I should have realized that all of the guys that actually drive Lambos were at work.

Yeah, I don't really see a Lambo in your future. I do however, see a 308 in your future.

Yeah, I don't really see a Lambo in your future. I do however, see a 308 in your future.

:eusa_naughty:

he want's a Electric car...

as shown in his youtube page

Lol, you don't even know me. I was just wondering if owners had always dreamed of owning one, or if they had bought one as a spur-of-the-moment thing after striking it rich.

The question is not am I going to get one or not; it's just a matter of time. I'm planning on buying a used (5-8 years old) example of the Murci's replacement, when the opportunity arises.

Lol, you don't even know me. I was just wondering if owners had always dreamed of owning one, or if they had bought one as a spur-of-the-moment thing after striking it rich.

The question is not am I going to get one or not; it's just a matter of time. I'm planning on buying a used (5-8 years old) example of the Murci's replacement, when the opportunity arises.

How old are you?

If you are into the Tesla, I can hook you up with the rep. She brought one to my house for me to test drive. That is, assuming you are old enough for a driver's license.

Wait a minute..... You're "planning" on buying an 8 year old version of a car that wont come out for several more years???? So, Youre talking a decade and a half from now???? Kindof a long time frame to be throwing monkey poop like a baller?

How old are you?

If you are into the Tesla, I can hook you up with the rep. She brought one to my house for me to test drive. That is, assuming you are old enough for a driver's license.

The Tesla sucks for two reasons:

1. It's not a Lamborghini

2. It takes too damn long to charge

My Youtube vid was put up a while back. If you'd watch it, you'd find out it's more of a plug for EEStor, a quick-charge technology for EVs.

I wouldn't consider an electric car until the aforementioned two complaints are addressed.

And if I told you my age, I'd probably be out of here faster than Allan's Lambo. Suffice it to say that when I pick up my 5-8 year old ('11) Lambo, I'll be in my mid 20's.

--Mark

And if I told you my age, I'd probably be out of here faster than Allan's Lambo. Suffice it to say that when I pick up my 5-8 year old ('11) Lambo, I'll be in my mid 20's.

--Mark

I see a world record in stupidity headed your way......

I see a world record in stupidity headed your way......

Gonna ban my IP?

After these responses, I decided I really don't care...let's hope you guys are better (or at least still here) in 10 years...

The Tesla sucks for two reasons:

1. It's not a Lamborghini

2. It takes too damn long to charge

My Youtube vid was put up a while back. If you'd watch it, you'd find out it's more of a plug for EEStor, a quick-charge technology for EVs.

I wouldn't consider an electric car until the aforementioned two complaints are addressed.

--Mark

Mark,

Good luck in your future. I believe you are then under 18 years of age. Before one of the Mod's puts you away, as this is a site for 18 and over, I'll answer your question. The vast majority of people on this board had the dream first. It's a dream not only for a lambo, but to work hard and achieve. Luxuries come as a result of the hard work and diligence of the people here. Your comment about people having Lambo's being at work right now shows exactly why kids are not allowed on this board. You don't have a clue as to the workings of the real world. When you grow up a little and see more things then you'll understand.

If I can answer seriously before this gets locked...

Regarding the original question. Does it actually matter? There is no set path to getting X car, there is no set formula other than to work hard = eventual result.

Each person is different, everyone get different results/luck.

In other words fcuking gay question.

Mark,

Good luck in your future. I believe you are then under 18 years of age. Before one of the Mod's puts you away, as this is a site for 18 and over, I'll answer your question. The vast majority of people on this board had the dream first. It's a dream not only for a lambo, but to work hard and reap the achieve. Luxuries come as a result of the hard work and diligence of the people here. Your comment about people having Lambo's being at work right now shows exactly why kids are not allowed on this board. You don't have a clue as to the workings of the real world. When you grow up a little and see more things then you'll understand.

Thanks, that's all I needed. I do realize that a great number of you are retired and/or have other people managing businesses you started. My comment was made not of logic, but frustration. I hope you understand.