Frankfurt, Reventon Roadster or the New Murciélago?

a007apl

Meet the next ultimate Lambo!

These pictures give us the best look yet at how the raging bull of the future will shape up – and it’s set to eclipse the existing Murciélago in every way.

The car has yet to be given a name, but it’s expected to combine Lamborghini owner Audi’s aluminium spaceframe chassis with a carbon fibre bodyshell.

That will make it much lighter than the Murciélago it replaces – and guarantees stunning performance to go with the incredible looks.

Up front is a pronounced spoiler and fresh headlamps – but designers have reserved the biggest changes for the rear. They have moved the Murciélago’s trademark angular exhaust closer to the ground, while new strip-like LED tail-lights replace the current square units.

Power is expected to come from a 6.0-litre V12 with around 700bhp – that would propel the car from 0-60mph in just over three seconds.

The new Lambo will also be wider and longer, while four-wheel drive ensures it’s firmly planted on the road.

Preliminary prototypes have been spied near Germany’s Nürburgring track, but the car is unlikely to arrive before 2012.

The newcomer will also pave the way for future generations of hybrid Lambos.

It will be the brand’s first car to use efficient technologies such as stop-start and energy regeneration, and is a major step towards bosses’ plans to deliver the first-ever Lamborghini hybrid by 2015.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpr...f#ixzz0Q2aHzYNQ

car_photo_327343_25.jpg

car_photo_327346_25.jpg

I love it! Futuristic, sleek, and progressively different... yet no mistaking it for anything but a Lamborghini. Hope to see it on the showroom floor in a few years.

Looks like and LP640 fucked a LP560 and thats the offspring. For some reason I think this drawing is a stretch. But maybe thats just me. Looks like some artist just tried to take current styling cues from the lineup and make a homogulation of both....cool, but not really exciting to me....

At Frankfurt Lamborghini will show us or "Reventón Roadster" or the next V12, maybe Roadster and next V12 next year in Geneva.

No have official press yet, its a top secret, let's wait two weeks...

these magazines have artists who are told "design what you think the next lambo will look like". that is all this is, nothing offical about it. an old classmate of mine is doing this kind of work now.

all they did was apply estouque features to a murcie platform, my guesse is the new car will look nothing like that.

This is just a bad Photoshopped Murci, nothing more. Copy/paste rear of Estoque. Ridiculous.

Rough sketches leave much more room for imagination, see below. Nobody knows what the new car is gonna be like, except it's gonna be lighter and with more hp. I've read sources saying the car will actually be shorter by trimming the front and back ends.

post-7412-1251999268_thumb.jpg

IMO there is no way Murcielago replacement will be launched at this Frankfurt auto show. SV and LP650-4 Roadster production run is far from to be completed, with about 100 SVs produced.

Reventon Roadster seems logical, there were few reports claiming that the first car is already being produced at the factory.

And I wonder also why all those renederings bothering people. It is clear even for the small kid that this is nothing more than p-shop work, sometimes good, sometimes awfull, but in any case they have nothing to do with the look of real future model.

I'm believe, but not sure at Frankfurt the "new" Reventón Roadster will have too new color and new wheels too.

Now the good point, Roadster or Spyder system?

2 weeks for....

why do people even bother?

:iamwithstupid:

that shit is ugly! I am sure murci follower will be nothing like that pile, thank god.

I'm believe, but not sure at Frankfurt the "new" Reventón Roadster will have too new color and new wheels too.

Now the good point, Roadster or Spyder system?

2 weeks for....

Roadster, cheapso canvas roof for your mill.

Where can I get my 5 minutes of life back? This thread was a uber waste of time and one question. In the world of sports cars, I can understand wider but who the hell makes a car longer? And that photoshop is god awful.

Where can I get my 5 minutes of life back? This thread was a uber waste of time and one question. In the world of sports cars, I can understand wider but who the hell makes a car longer? And that photoshop is god awful.

If it took you 5 minutes to go through a one and a half page thread, my friend you have other problems...