Facebook Mafia Wars

Allan-Herbie

Seen numerous invites for it but always decline those apps. Overview for us of what it is?

Guest skokos

Homos..lots of homos. Allan I don't know how many more times I can deny your mafia war request. Haha

It's clearly for people with too much time on their hands. All online gaming is gay.

Perhaps, yet, Mobwars, one of the first big games like Mafia Wars on facebook was the first to generate 1 million dollars revenue/month for it's creator. I'm sure he's not complaining about 12m/year.

Perhaps, yet, Mobwars, one of the first big games like Mafia Wars on facebook was the first to generate 1 million dollars revenue/month for it's creator. I'm sure he's not complaining about 12m/year.

Don't get me wrong. Spending your time/energy creating a game is fine - playing it for hours a day is lame. I wish I had the knowledge and creativity to come up with something like that.

Homos..lots of homos. Allan I don't know how many more times I can deny your mafia war request. Haha

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

I think you can use the function to either not see that application at all or the user sending the invites altogether...

This shit and Farmville really got on my nerve lately

I tend to play these games due to the fact that one of my roommate is the lead developer working at Zynga. Most of them are rather tedious and gets boring quickly. As far as the creator of MobWar getting 12m/yr that is unlikely... his company getting that much on the other hand is most likely true. Zynga has about 130-150mil/yr in revenue... but has about 350 employees if not more.

Thx!!

No problems. You can also use the hide function to stop posts from attention seeking whores appearing every five minutes like "Jenny Marshall is blowing her nose" or "Jenny Marshall is opening her curtains".

Essentially it is great if you want to stay friends with anyone that leads such a inane life that they feel the need to update you on a regular basis but at the same time has a great rack.

It's clearly for people with too much time on their hands. All online gaming is gay.

Games like Unreal Tournament or Call of Duty are great fun online. Personally I don't really see the appeal of low-tech browser games like this one, but hey, to each his own.