Which expensive designers do you put on?

highroller FXX

just now I got a fetish for Rick Owen high tops trainers - got 6 pairs - at between 1,300 and 1,800 USD a pair they are pricey. They sorta look like wrestling boots. I just got one of his leather jackets for around 3300 USD the other day. Zipped up you look like some sort of ninja. Material is lambskin. Softer than a dead baby lamb.

If you go to a tailor who will take your measurements and make a suit for you I promise you it will look 1000x better than any of those suits you just mentioned.

If you are going to go to Neiman Marcus or Nordstom and buy an Armani you might as well go to Men's Warehouse and save some $$$, because you will probably look equally as retarded in both of them since they won't fit you right.

I prefer Sam Walton

:eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen:

When you are driving with or without your Lamborghini ?

Please pass the Grey Poupon.

:eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen:

When you are driving with or without your Lamborghini ?

Please pass the Grey Poupon.

Oh most definitely when I'm in someone elses Lamborghini, I wouldn't be caught without my Walton label! Not to mention, I don't have Grey Poupon, but I have Great Value Mustard available ! :lol2:

Oh most definitely when I'm in someone elses Lamborghini, I wouldn't be caught without my Walton label! Not to mention, I don't have Grey Poupon, but I have Great Value Mustard available ! :lol2:

My size only really lets me fit into hip hop labels (Rocawear, Sean John, Enyce, Ecko) however i do have shirts from Burberry and Lacoste. For higher end parties i wear Hugo Boss.

Not as upscale as everyone else here but it's the best I can do now (and until I drop a ton of weight).

Personally I have never been one for brands. Imho if you think it looks good on you and suits your shape/size/style then you should wear it. I'm not one that goes into an Armani shop to buy a plain white T Shirt that has a Armarni label :eusa_naughty: If its something special or it looks unique then yes but I have never thought much of brand whoring.

As for suits, all my suits are tailor made. The cut of a suit makes a huge impact on how well it looks on your frame. If you have an average build or are well framed, some branded suits may fit you well.

I'm pretty skinny so the majority of stuff I try on just doesnt compliment my shape which is why I go the tailored route. Once you actually see the difference between custom and off the shelf you will never go back, I guarantee it :icon_thumleft:

Hugo boss makes great suits and they are relatively inexpensive. That is all I wear.

I agree, I have a couple and every time I wear one of them I get compliments.

I love wearing suits but I never have the chance, maybe once every two years, at some stage I was thinking to get a job only so I can wear a suit :lol2:

I went Versace, I loved the material and the cut.

Adidas Superstar, I have about 20 pairs, some crappy shorts and various T shirts complete my daily bum look :icon_thumleft:

Tom Ford makes the best suits IMO. Sure, the pricing may seem outrageous (I was shown $16,000 crocodile loafers) but I love his stuff.

Shoes start at about $1,500, suits start at $3,000 and the custom ones from $6,000+. Stores are in NY and London.