Group buy for CF lambo badge?

Pokie

I don't think the key-fob plastic is replaceable, it's glued to key..

CF badge .. not sure on this, I like CF when used to reduce weight, not for only visuals.

I think we are talking a carbon cover like this one.

carbon_key_cover.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the key from my old LP640 that can be used as template, is it the same as the G key?

Russell

Yes identical. I have mixed up my LP640 and 560 keys a couple of times now, then wondered why the car wouldn't start...

CF badge .. not sure on this, I like CF when used to reduce weight, not for only visuals.

it does reduce weight. :eek3dance: Every single bit counts!

i will send the sample script in a weeck or so

if Russel is sending the key fobs i think the first protos for the CF parts should be ready in 2-3 weecks or so

i will post pics of the first ones

then we could pay the guy individually (paypal? ) and he will make as much as we like

I think we are talking a carbon cover like this one.

post-11289-1252808784_thumb.gif

i think you are correct, Russel

the guy will take a look at the piece as soon as you will send him

and tell us what can and cannot be done and also a price for the key fobs

Emilio,

Thank you for spreading the word about what I can offer this community... you are a great friend!

Here's to my first post on this forum...

TO ALL:

My pieces are solid carbon fiber (not wrapped). I recreate every mount on the back of every piece to ensure that my pieces fit in the factory location perfectly. I only use the best aerospace grade composites, resins, and materials to produce the highest quality pieces available. I pay attention to every detail and book match my carbon pieces so that the left side mirrors the right side. In finishing my carbon pieces after trimming, I prepare the carbon, apply a UV clear coat, and polish each piece to have an everlasting brilliant shine, just like the factory paint. I am an Aerospace Certified Composite Engineer Tech III and a PPG Certified Automotive Refinish Technician. I absolutely love these vehicles and am here to help, in any way that I can! I am located in southern California USA and as I am starting out in building an inventory of pieces, I'll offer free installation of my pieces to anyone near by. I am currently building inventory of Gallardo and Diablo pieces... and am looking to expand to the Murcielago as well (I offer great pricing for first time parts, please PM me if you have a Murcielago or Gallardo and want to get flawless carbon at an absolutely great price).

Lamborghini Rear Script:

In regards to the Lamborghini script rear emblem... it is going to be a factory replacement piece, fitting in the same location with the same mounting as OEM. All of my pieces are hand made and very light weight, I do not cut corners and only produce pieces that exceed OEM finish and fitment. This emblem is going to look absolutely amazing, and to tie it into your Lamborghini properly, I would like to match the carbon of my emblem with the factory carbon used, I have every carbon material available... even the Signature Carbon with the blue strand that Lamborghini had custom made just for the 6.0 Diablo!

Diablo 6.0: 3K 692 2x2 KBTW Carbon (with the blue kevlar strand)

Gallardo: 3K 284 2x2 TW Carbon

Murcielago: 3K 282 PW Carbon

Please let me know what Lamborghini you would like your emblem made for so that I can match your factory weave.

Key Fob:

I am not sure how that key is assembled, but I know I am not going to recreate the entire thing in carbon... that is just ridiculous, haha. If there are any removable covers (over the battery might be the only one), I can make those... or if you'd like, I can actually make a solid piece that would slide over the entire key and lock itself on (without adhesives). The cover would be removable (if one needed to replace the battery), and would allow the key to still be fully functional, very sleek, and have a high gloss carbon finish.

Let me know what you all want to do.

Russell, I appreciate your helping out the cause... with that key, I would be able to make an exact copy of it (without harming it of course) and engineer different prototype possibilities for making carbon pieces for it.

Best regards,

-Cameron

Emilio I'm in for all, script, emblem, fob.

1 - Jeff SD

2 - Pokie

3 - MnM

4 - MnM

5 - Infamous

6 - VCR

7 - som333

8 - 09-LP560

9 - yellowmurci (on the fence)

10 - evscb

11 - carnut1

12 - First (car's LP560)

key fob:

1 - Jeff SD

2 - Pokie

3 - ATL

4 - som333

5 - 09-LP560

6 - yellowmurci

7 - DoctaM3

8 - evscb

9 - carnut1

10 - First

bull emblem:

1 - First

Emilio I'm in for all, script, emblem, fob.

1 - Jeff SD

2 - Pokie

3 - MnM

4 - MnM

5 - Infamous

6 - VCR

7 - som333

8 - 09-LP560

9 - yellowmurci (on the fence)

10 - evscb

11 - carnut1

12 - First (car's LP560)

key fob:

1 - Jeff SD

2 - Pokie

3 - ATL

4 - som333

5 - 09-LP560

6 - yellowmurci

7 - DoctaM3

8 - evscb

9 - carnut1

10 - First

bull emblem:

1 - First

I'm in for the bull emblem - the one on the front hood of the car?

Anybody have any idea where I can get carbon interior parts for the 560?

I'm in for the bull emblem - the one on the front hood of the car?

Anybody have any idea where I can get carbon interior parts for the 560?

MnM,

I can assist you with your carbon 560 needs. I'll send you a PM and we can discuss how I can be of assistance.

The list is growing which is a great thing, I am glad that I can help everyone in customizing their Lamborghini's, please PM me or email me if there is anything I can help you with.

On topic to the "hood emblem" bull... I'm going to have to look that one over, as there are many parts that I would have to consider... I'll see what I can do!

Best regards,

-Cameron

Note:

I am going to have to look over that front "bull" emblem... but honestly, I haven't yet found a part that I can't remake out of solid light weight carbon... so I'll keep you posted on this particular piece.

Also, I am connecting with Jeff SD and he is going to lend me one of his air vents off of his beautiful Gallardo Spyder so that I can remake those too. I can not stress enough that my pieces are solid light weight carbon, so when I make the vents, they will be 100% carbon (not overlays or carbon wraps) and still fit and function just like the factory piece.

Are the Gallardo vents the same as the Murcielago?

List update:

Script:

Jeff SD

Pokie

MnM

MnM

Infamous

VCR

Som333

09-LP560

Yellomurci (maybe)

Evscb

Carnut1

Rghataode

First

Pos0513

Key Cover:

Jeff SD

Pokie

ATL

Som333

09-LP560

Yellomurci

DoctaM3

Evsc (maybe)

Carnut1

Rghatode

First

Pos0513 (maybe)

Front "Bull" Emblem:

First

MnM

Som333

Pos0513

FrankieFred

Interior Air Vents:

Jeff SD

Please update this list as needed, and correct me if I put any names in the wrong spot.

Best regards,

-Cameron

What would the vents sell for?

Carnut1,

Good question! The problem is that it has never been done before. You see, my pieces are solid carbon fiber, not overlays, wraps, or anything of the sort. I've seen the vent sets (of 5) for sale ranging from $1,100 up to $1,700... and they aren't even actual carbon fiber vents!!! That is an extremely high price to pay for a factory vent that has just been taken apart and had carbon laid over the front face of it, and then reassembled. And then you'd have to pay a core charge or send your factory pieces to them... that is ridiculous.

All of my pieces are solid carbon, factory replacements. If you ever want to go back to stock, you simply remove my carbon piece and reinstall your original factory piece, its that simple.

When I get the vent in from Jeff, I'm going to completely disassemble it, take molds of every component and detail, and then reconstruct the vent out of solid carbon fiber. The pieces I create are lighter, stronger, and will still fit and function just like a factory piece. From body panels to the smallest of accents, I make sure I offer the strongest, lightest carbon product at the best price.

I'll keep you updated with how much the set will cost to make them. As always, I'll do my best to keep my prices low.

Best regards,

-Cameron

JeffSD,

Would you also be interested in carbon fiber steering wheel? What about carbon fiber shift peddles? Or carbon fiber valve cover?

I already have a CF steering wheel, I would be very interested in CF paddle shifters and mirrors.

I already have a CF steering wheel, I would be very interested in CF paddle shifters and mirrors.

I've seen the factory CF egear shift levers on an LP640. They were really cool.

Updated List:

Script:

Jeff SD

Pokie

MnM

MnM

Infamous

VCR

Som333

09-LP560

Yellomurci (maybe)

Evscb