1983 Countach front badge

Aviatorbobby

What's happening there? Hard to tell from the picture.

Post a few pictures and share a little info on your car and I'll tell you

where you can buy a replacement NOS.

What's happening there? Hard to tell from the picture.

Post a few pictures and share a little info on your car and I'll tell you

where you can buy a replacement NOS.

This is my 1983 Euro Countach I am trying to keep up with. The badge in front is oxadizing or something so I am looking for the correct one to replace it. I am also haveing problems with the wing with bubbles on top any help is good help.

5000S.jpg

This is my 1983 Euro Countach I am trying to keep up with. The badge in front is oxadizing or something so I am looking for the correct one to replace it. I am also haveing problems with the wing with bubbles on top any help is good help.

The badge is p/n 006102515 although I have heard that the original style showing the backside of mounting pins is no longer available.

I am not sure if this is the case as I have never verified it. Dealer price is approximately $90.00. You need to verify if the current badge is exactly like your old one before ordering if you want to be period correct. My choice would be call GT Part Arizone, Evans in Ohio carries alot of things too and or Bobileff Motors California.

As far as the blisters on your wing they are an easy but usually temporary fix as once the water gets in there the wing will continue to corrode from the inside out. Take it to a decent body shop have them strip it, do the body work and seam seal the end caps and repaint and try to keep it dry.

Other than that there is always the after market option of a composite wing that looks original.

Sincerely Vic

VERY nice!

just remove the wing, you will have 15 Km-h more and from this pic it looks to me not the proper model for the car

The badge is p/n 006102515 although I have heard that the original style showing the backside of mounting pins is no longer available.

I am not sure if this is the case as I have never verified it. Dealer price is approximately $90.00. You need to verify if the current badge is exactly like your old one before ordering if you want to be period correct. My choice would be call GT Part Arizone, Evans in Ohio carries alot of things too and or Bobileff Motors California.

As far as the blisters on your wing they are an easy but usually temporary fix as once the water gets in there the wing will continue to corrode from the inside out. Take it to a decent body shop have them strip it, do the body work and seam seal the end caps and repaint and try to keep it dry.

Other than that there is always the after market option of a composite wing that looks original.

Sincerely Vic

GT parts cant get it and Evans and Bobileff thinks thay have GOLD at the price that thay want for it. Evans wants $250.00 and Bobileff wants $352.80. It lists for 80 but I will even pay 150 but I dont want to get raped from those two. I have a Countach not a Boing 747. sorry but I am venting. If you here of anyone who may have one at a realestic price let me know. Thanks, Bobby D.

GT parts cant get it and Evans and Bobileff thinks thay have GOLD at the price that thay want for it. Evans wants $250.00 and Bobileff wants $352.80. It lists for 80 but I will even pay 150 but I dont want to get raped from those two. I have a Countach not a Boing 747. sorry but I am venting. If you here of anyone who may have one at a realestic price let me know. Thanks, Bobby D.

Hey don't shoot the messenger.

If you want one for $80.00 buy it from L_ambo_Stuff. You will get a front badge that is not period correct.

If that does not bother you than you will be all set. However if it does bother you then you must pay the so called premium for an original badge.

Economics 101 supply and demand. If Lamborghini no longer produces something and someone else has it for sale the market dictates the price. I could post all night long about insane prices and obsolete parts.

Window cranks, distributor, caps, rotors, heim joints, T/O bearings, gages, ect, ect....

Sorry for the rant, it just kind of struck a nerve. I think I'll just go to bed. Vic

PS: Your rear S badge is upside down. Fat end on the bottom, skinny end with the detent at the top.

Hey don't shoot the messenger.

If you want one for $80.00 buy it from L_ambo_Stuff. You will get a front badge that is not period correct.

If that does not bother you than you will be all set. However if it does bother you then you must pay the so called premium for an original badge.

Economics 101 supply and demand. If Lamborghini no longer produces something and someone else has it for sale the market dictates the price. I could post all night long about insane prices and obsolete parts.

Window cranks, distributor, caps, rotors, heim joints, T/O bearings, gages, ect, ect....

Sorry for the rant, it just kind of struck a nerve. I think I'll just go to bed. Vic

PS: Your rear S badge is upside down. Fat end on the bottom, skinny end with the detent at the top.

Sorry did not mean to upset anyone I just want the badge at a fair price.

Fair price becomes a relative term when you are talking about Countach parts.

True story , my friend is getting some work done on his Diablo, he tells me that once he has the work completed he hopes the car won't nickle and dime him to death.

I told him, "Don't worry, it will be hundreds and thousands not nickles and dimes."

i will see what price they ask me in Italy...hope not over 100 euro

That picture is incredible.

Hey Bob-it's Glenn here, from NYC and with the red 25th from the Poconos. Congrats, as I heard that yesterday you got to rub shoulders with Lambo royalty-nice. Sorry that I can't help you out with the part, but hope that you find a replacement, as your car is a gem. Cheers.

Hey Bob-it's Glenn here, from NYC and with the red 25th from the Poconos. Congrats, as I heard that yesterday you got to rub shoulders with Lambo royalty-nice. Sorry that I can't help you out with the part, but hope that you find a replacement, as your car is a gem. Cheers.

Hi Glenn, thanks

Did Al tell you we got Balboni to sign our cars last week?

Balboni is sutch a nice guy he spends so much time telling storys and he is so good about singing things.

Valentino_Balboni_011.jpg

Apology accepted and I am as well I didn't want to be short yesterday was just one of those days.

Now getting back to the badge. Yes for the little simple badge that it is you would hope to find one for less.

Maybe Chad Bolles has a good used one in your price range. I will email him and let you know. Sincerely Vic

Apology accepted and I am as well I didn't want to be short yesterday was just one of those days.

Now getting back to the badge. Yes for the little simple badge that it is you would hope to find one for less.

Maybe Chad Bolles has a good used one in your price range. I will email him and let you know. Sincerely Vic

I talked to Chad yesterday another good lambo guy helpfull but does not have one. I must say true lambo lovers are very helpfull. I am thanking all of you.

Bob

Hi Glenn, thanks

Did Al tell you we got Balboni to sign our cars last week?

Balboni is sutch a nice guy he spends so much time telling storys and he is so good about singing things.

Great pix of Valentino signing your car, and yeah, Al called me yesterday to tell me that you both had the fantastic opportunity to meet him and have him sign for you both. He is truly a gentleman and an ambassador. Hope to see both you and Al at some local event in the near future. I'm definitely going to be at the Scarsdale show in a couple of weeks with the car-I sent Al the link yesterday.

post_14726_1253632046_thumb.jpg

DUDE!!!! WTF??? That old guy is writing on your fcuking car!!!! Stop the crazy bastard!!!!

DUDE!!!! WTF??? That old guy is writing on your fcuking car!!!! Stop the crazy bastard!!!!

:lol2: look at his vandal face....he is more happy in doing this then the kid that was jumping on a murcie roof