Some unique LP670-SVs in Singapore

GTI WR6

and some regular ones too.

the white one with the star in the front has similar patterns to an LP640 whose picture has been posted here before. I'll attach pictures of it as well (last 2 pictures) if there are problems digging them up.

pictures taken by genephotography and jeric_123 at sgforums.com. all credit goes to them.

post-337-1254142636_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142652_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142666_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142680_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142711_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142737_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142802_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142819_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142836_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142851_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142864_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142877_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142892_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142937_thumb.jpg

post-337-1254142957_thumb.jpg

Welcome to Singapore folks!

Where the maximum speed limit is 90km/h, the highways littered with laser speed cameras and the cops drive Subaru WRXs.

2 things:

1-The SV looks best in Black and Matte White. Of all the colors I have seen, they stand out the best.

2-With a 90KM speed limit, how do you enjoy owning a Lambo over there?

i suppose the typical bh/sobe way, cruising up and down the street in 1st gear hollering at bitches

2 things:

Most of us dont accept for being seen in it

Please don't take it in an offensive way but Singapore being so small (area-wise), the "exclusivity" of owning a Lambo seems a bit less exciting considering the per capita ratio. Nice pics, thx for sharing.

Please don't take it in an offensive way but Singapore being so small (area-wise), the "exclusivity" of owning a Lambo seems a bit less exciting considering the per capita ratio. Nice pics, thx for sharing.

Same as Miami then.... you see far too many G's there!

.... With a 90KM speed limit, how do you enjoy owning a Lambo over there?

HAHAHA!!!

Our saving grace is our beautiful neighbour, Malaysia.

Gorgeous toll highways and winding B roads with much friendlier cops. They also have 2 race tracks; one of which is Sepang, where F1 is hosted.

Well, you maybe right statistically. But a Lambo draws eyeballs no matter singularly or in a herd.

Also, when something is too exclusive, it would be lost to most of the population in question. A case in point would be that all types of cameras are whipped out anytime a Lambo is seen here. (Population 5 million people and approx 250 Lambos.) While people just walk on by in Malaysia. (Population 28 million and less than 50 Lambos.)

Nice Pics.... I guess this were taken during the F1 event over the weekend?

I am just draining my system of the adrenaline rush from the absolute great weekend!

Nice Pics.... I guess this were taken during the F1 event over the weekend?

I am just draining my system of the adrenaline rush from the absolute great weekend!

These were taken before the F1 weekend.

Well, you maybe right statistically. But a Lambo draws eyeballs no matter singularly or in a herd.

Also, when something is too exclusive, it would be lost to most of the population in question. A case in point would be that all types of cameras are whipped out anytime a Lambo is seen here. (Population 5 million people and approx 250 Lambos.) While people just walk on by in Malaysia. (Population 28 million and less than 50 Lambos.)

I think you were referring to 50 Lambo owners only in the state of Johor, Ipoh & Penang... where as for KL & Selangor, there are definitely more than that..... not forgetting those grey imports (parallel importers that you call in Singapore) that are still in their respective showrooms.

Oh yea, not forgetting about Pagani Zonda S and F running around on the streets of Johor & KL, Veyron in KL. Whatever it is, Malaysians are not blessed with the taxes on cars as of the likes in the US or any other countries in the EU. A LP640 cost USD572k on average and it doesnt come with full options! An average labourer draws only +-USD800-1,200 a month... sigh...

I think you were referring to 50 Lambo owners only in the state of Johor, Ipoh & Penang... where as for KL & Selangor, there are definitely more than that..... not forgetting those grey imports (parallel importers that you call in Singapore) that are still in their respective showrooms.

Oh yea, not forgetting about Pagani Zonda S and F running around on the streets of Johor & KL, Veyron in KL. Whatever it is, Malaysians are not blessed with the taxes on cars as of the likes in the US or any other countries in the EU. A LP640 cost USD572k on average and it doesnt come with full options! An average labourer draws only +-USD800-1,200 a month... sigh...

My numbers are those supplied by Eurosport SIN & KL respectively. And definitely do not account for Zondas and Veyrons.

The circuit/track being built here (To be ready within a year or 2) should get all the hibernating supercars some grounds to "stretch their system".

And yes, chaps over here are "revving" to burn sum tyres.

dont think there are any Veyrons in KL. there was a fake one floating around. thats about it.

dont think there are any Veyrons in KL. there was a fake one floating around. thats about it.

A fake Veyron? That's interesting. Any pics?