Diagnostic Kit on Ebay

ts640

Wonder why the my03 selection is missing from the Murcielago section?

Probably b/c there were no mechanical changes from the 02 ot 03 model years except maybe upgrades.

Yes 03 is the same as 02.

What they dont tell you or they dont know is the LARA program will need a update at the end of the year or the program shuts down. LARA will work untill the DEC 31. ON JAN 1 with out the update it wont open the program.

If it is the same soft wear that we used at are Dealer.

What they dont tell you or they dont know is the LARA program will need a update at the end of the year or the program shuts down. LARA will work untill the DEC 31. ON JAN 1 with out the update it wont open the program.

Thank you for chiming in :icon_thumleft:

So is it safe to assume that you need some sort of dealer verification to obtain the update?

Should be fairly easy to crack that protection.

Yeah...Maybe change the system date to Oct 1, 1900.

The system comes with a 16gb backup usb drive. So when the date does reach 31st dec, all you need to do is set yous Bios date back to say 1st of april and redo the restore from the usb drive. You will have the working thing again. Nothing to do with the crypto box usb drive. So no problems on that. Depending where you buy the Laras32 system, you can get future updates with no problem. Mines does.

When did this happen? I thought that you only lost the abiltity to log online with the token if you did not renew after each year.

Also the list prise that the guy is saying seems a little high for a dealer coast.

How are you going to us LARA on the lap tops you have then next year?

If anyone here ends up buying it and has problems with the protection just send the exe files my way. I am 99% sure I can completely remove it without much sweat.

sprite dont think you can crack it since the Laras system is protected by a small thumb device call "crypto box" you need the usb dongle to activate the program. And that crypto box only works until the end of the year. So the only way is for your to reset the bios date and do a full restore of the operating system and everything else thats "included" with the system. i got a similar system and it works like a charm on my LP560. you could basically do anything you wish with it.