NEW MEMBER INTRO - RAWMEAN

RAWMEAN

I didnt see a specific area on the forum to introduce myself. Just wanted to say hello and declare my love for everything Lambo. You guys have a great community here, I hope I can contribute.

RAW

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the bull pen.

Tell us about yourself, what do you drive? An owner? enthusiast?

Be prepared to have a thick skin, but if you can make it through, it's a great place to be.

I have tried my hand at Lambos and unfortunately cant really comfortably fit in one, I would take one over any car but if I cant enjoy it then whats the point. My line of vision/sight is above the front windshield, so I ended up picking up a Maserati GT. And as far as a thick skin, no worries. I am as much of a keyboard worrier as the rest of you. ;)

Welcome to the bull pen.

Tell us about yourself, what do you drive? An owner? enthusiast?

Be prepared to have a thick skin, but if you can make it through, it's a great place to be.

Didnt want to bring that up, I am not here for any other reason than to hang. By the way I do have a day job too you know, so this will actually be my third addiction.

Hello and welcome...

How will you find time running L4P and contributing here?!

JK... enjoy your stay. ;)

I have tried my hand at Lambos and unfortunately cant really comfortably fit in one, I would take one over any car but if I cant enjoy it then whats the point. My line of vision/sight is above the front windshield, so I ended up picking up a Maserati GT. And as far as a thick skin, no worries. I am as much of a keyboard worrier as the rest of you. ;)

Sorry to hear about the fitament issues, but please post some pics of the Mas GT!!

Didnt want to bring that up, I am not here for any other reason than to hang. By the way I do have a day job too you know, so this will actually be my third addiction.

I'm actually doing pretty well on that front, ever since I got banned from L4P I have one less addiction. :icon_mrgreen:

Either way enjoy your stay, I'm sure you'll see many familiar screen names here.

Was for a rally, I am walking a fine line here, I actually deleted that pic because of few issues. Dont want to promote anything so I will repost a pic with no promos. Sorry Guys.

I'm not a decal guy, but I love the car!

Was for a rally, I am walking a fine line here, I actually deleted that pic because of few issues. Dont want to promote anything so I will repost a pic with no promos. Sorry Guys.

I'm ok with the pictures you have up thus far. No worries. but thanks for the concern.

Welcome...When I am not able to climb in and out of the Lambos anymore, I could go for the Mas GT. Nice!

Welcome...When I am not able to climb in and out of the Lambos anymore, I could go for the Mas GT. Nice!

I must be getting old because that car has really grown on me, that and the Bentleys.

Thanks for the welcome, Its great to be here for once I am not the one worrying about the drama. Time to take the gloves off and just enjoy the festivities.

Welcome Raw, this is my only other home besides L4P. I just love cars and I think you willbe surprised at all the familiar names.

What's up buddy. Need someone to make you an avatar over :P

Much different over. Enjoy. See you on both sides.

Ok here we go, This was how I got her, just added a tubi exhaust and some monoblock p40 HREs to this. Thats it pretty much.

99.jpg

Welcome, that is a sharp car :icon_super: