lp670 SV price forecast

bigmurcie

You can't seriously tell me that you really thought for even a second this thing was going to hold it's value. If so everyone is out there mind. Just like anything else Lamborghini functions as business since the platform is old and outdated they might as well create a SV model and see how many they can sell why not?(Like it's hurting anything or anybody) Seems like Lamborghini has been meeting with many enthusiast as of lately. Hopefully something comes out those meetings and just not another dated platform with Lamborghini slapped on the back. I think it's time to give the customer's a real car for the money and something they want compare to something that's just happen to be out.

By the way, I doubt they'll make 350 SV's. Last I heard the figure was around 175. The number on the plaque in the car is irrelevant

Yes it is. And yes they are making 350 because that's what their suppliers say they are.

I have revised my thoughts. 275K within 18 months. The new 458 and McLaren both at close to 300K will make this dinosaur look like a.......dinosaur. Great car. but not for 500K.

And wait till Alex has a nice TT system at a reasonable cost. All said, Sv's are 275K.

By the way, I doubt they'll make 350 SV's. Last I heard the figure was around 175. The number on the plaque in the car is irrelevant

lambopower should have a thread on the plaque numbers, i should be able to get all the numbers from down under as i think we have 3 to 5 only comming into the country. that way we can see if they skip numbers.

yep, they are irrelevant, that Czech LP670SV Giallo Horus is "just" 120/350 and it was made two weeks back...

yep, they are irrelevant, that Czech LP670SV Giallo Horus is "just" 120/350 and it was made two weeks back...

Indeed, mine is number 006 and it was manufactured July.

Yes it is. And yes they are making 350 because that's what their suppliers say they are.

I have revised my thoughts. 275K within 18 months. The new 458 and McLaren both at close to 300K will make this dinosaur look like a.......dinosaur. Great car. but not for 500K.

And wait till Alex has a nice TT system at a reasonable cost. All said, Sv's are 275K.

I couldn't really care less about the future price for the car as I've already got one and not dreaming about buying one.

But I'm genuinely curious, how do you know that Lamborghini are going to make 350 cars when to date the factory has told me they've made nothing like that number? Are they just going to flood dealerships with $500k cars during a recession? Your post seems to suggest you talk to their suppliers and that these suppliers have firm orders from Lamborghini sufficient to make all these cars? Could you please elaborate?

Finally, by all means you're entitled to your opinion that the SV is a "dinosaur", even if it is a somewhat strange thing to say on a Lamborghini enthusiast's forum. I assume you don't demean yourself by basing this opinion on anything less rigourous than a full and demanding test drive of the old beast, as opposed to just feeding yourself on what you've read on the internet?

I couldn't really care less about the future price for the car as I've already got one and not dreaming about buying one.

But I'm genuinely curious, how do you know that Lamborghini are going to make 350 cars when to date the factory has told me they've made nothing like that number? Are they just going to flood dealerships with $500k cars during a recession? Your post seems to suggest you talk to their suppliers and that these suppliers have firm orders from Lamborghini sufficient to make all these cars? Could you please elaborate?

Finally, by all means you're entitled to your opinion that the SV is a "dinosaur", even if it is a somewhat strange thing to say on a Lamborghini enthusiast's forum. I assume you don't demean yourself by basing this opinion on anything less rigourous than a full and demanding test drive of the old beast, as opposed to just feeding yourself on what you've read on the internet?

their inability to sell cars isnt necessarily going to stop them from producing them, hence why these cars will drop like a rock. the SV is a dinosaur and its not directly lamborghinis fault that audi wont give them the proper funding for development.

my bad i took it the wrong way, my reply wasnt directed towards you in anyway just the situation in itself

what annoys me is that theres a substantial number of people who find ways to get into high end cars only to whine and complain about how expensive they are to own and maintain. I find it funny how all these emotions come into play only AFTER they purchase the car. and AFTER they do the math and start to realize how much value the car has lost and will loose down the line and how much the ownership of maintaining, insurance and gas costs.

Its like the person who buys a veyron and complains that the tires are 10k or the first service is 20k, if you had "veryron money" dropping 30k just to maintain the car is not an issue.

Agreed as well. I have never, nor will I ever buy a car and expect it to retain it's value. It is a depreciating asset. I buy it to use and enjoy. There is always a cost for that.

The only real dinosaur in this scenario is purple and its sitting in Kane00's garage...

Indeed, mine is number 006 and it was manufactured July.

i was told you could pick nealry any of the 350 numbers you wanted. there were some exceptions.

Agreed as well. I have never, nor will I ever buy a car and expect it to retain it's value. It is a depreciating asset. I buy it to use and enjoy. There is always a cost for that.

Very well stated....Someone on this forum once said the most expensive part of owning these cars is the depreciation....

I completely agree - So the game here is to manage your depreciation by purchasing the right car @ the right price consistent with your driving style and consistent with your exit strategy. If you buy without understanding these two things then you're giving more or your hard earned cash away than you need too. You can't manage the market but you CAN manage within the market. Buy smart!

HHHMMMMMMM this response sounds awfully fishy!!!! Only 9 posts!!!!!?????

Wonder who you are!!!!!! :eusa_dance: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_naughty:

The only real dinosaur in this scenario is purple and its sitting in Kane00's garage...

And, let me when you sell your Hot Import Night special.

HHHMMMMMMM this response sounds awfully fishy!!!! Only 9 posts!!!!!?????

Wonder who you are!!!!!! :eusa_dance: :eusa_shhh: :eusa_naughty:

???

This is me, sorry about the hand signals, not meant for you

me.jpg

lambopower should have a thread on the plaque numbers, i should be able to get all the numbers from down under as i think we have 3 to 5 only comming into the country. that way we can see if they skip numbers.

Here are a few UK ones to start:

#

23 Orange Big Wing

29 Orange Big Wing

127 Orange Big Wing

I think there are currently 8 UK cars - 7 Orange and 1 Matt Black

Here are a few UK ones to start:

#

23 Orange Big Wing

29 Orange Big Wing

127 Orange Big Wing

I think there are currently 8 UK cars - 7 Orange and 1 Matt Black

nice work dtrax, one arrives down under at the end of this month, early next month. i'll chase the number. come on mods, let's make a sticky thread.

001 Matt White small wing - in Sant' ####

23 Orange Big Wing UK

29 Orange Big Wing UK

120 Matt Yellow big wing - Czech Republic

127 Orange Big Wing UK

166 Matt Yellow big wing - USA

great work, let's keep adding to the last post posted, so all numbers appear on one post everytime.

001 Matt White small wing - in Sant' ####

006 Black Big Wing - Switzerland

23 Orange Big Wing UK

29 Orange Big Wing UK

120 Matt Yellow big wing - Czech Republic

127 Orange Big Wing UK

166 Matt Yellow big wing - USA

... added mine, let's keep going