katana

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest skokos
this is my reventon on an lp640 pls advise what you think, boy enhancements are available ty john

confused.jpg

kitted the kit car? or is a thread about boy enhancements?

Is that a fiberglass Phantom in the back? Is the bumper really one piece with the rear quarters?

018.jpg

nope the yellow was a model on a porsche body but the rev is on an actual lp640, figured i cant afford one so we went to russia and houston to get pics and measurments almost 12 months to get right

look i know this is a REAL lambo site we are just very proud of what weve done, stopped by the local lambo dealer and they(salesman) were in awe

lol dumb people

lol

Guest skokos

Katana,where are you from bud? I think your trying to get something across but its getting lost on us a little bit. Its no big deal but I don't think anyones clear what your talking about.

i am just trying to show my lp with the body enhancements that we did, spent alot of time and money to do this right kind of EXCITED thought i would share it with other lambo owners was trying to go to sema with it but dont think it will be 100 percent, if you would like mre refernces go to kitcentral.com

i had a couple of kit car guys check it out and theres a lot more pics

Well basically everyone is pretty hostile towards kit cars in general, but I think a reventon conversion on a real lp640 would be pretty cool. Its just hard to believe that you go from working with POS kit cars to real lamborghini's.

Katana, I am looking forward to seeing the pictures on my desktop. Don't get mad. A thick skin and sence of humor will get you far in LP. From what I can see on my iPhone it looks good.

never even knew about this website someone told me to come here if you want me gone ok but im telling you ITS A REAL LP 640

Edit: I tried posting the photos, but the pictures have bad extensions, Go to the last post on this page http://kitcentral.com/index.php?name=PNphp...8e2ca2882822859

You should be able to see them without needing to log in or anything.

We don't want you gone, but it's hard to understand you. So basically it's a Reventon kit for the Murcielago, Boxster, Fiero or MR2.

Consists of:

Front bumper

front bumper lower wing

hood

2 front fenders

Oem size, shape door jams

Oem size, shape door inners and outers

please specify hood and 2 front fenders, bumper all together or seperate

2 rear quarters,

rear center,

please specify rear quarters and center piece all together or seperate

rear bumper

rear bumper diffuser panel

2 mirror shells

rear decklid

coupe or roadster roof sections

Taken from the site (kitcentral.com), hope don't mind, but at least people here will understand what exactly is going on now. I didn't see any photos on the first page...so in you case someone else didn't either.