Diablo 6.0 overhaul

limey

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just incredible! Could not have done a better job! SC looks sick! What are you thinking the HP will be to the crank and to the wheels?

Wow, just incredible! Could not have done a better job! SC looks sick! What are you thinking the HP will be to the crank and to the wheels?

Crank HP will be no less than 750 and as high as 800 depending on the boost levels. Currently, it's maxed out with the M90's @ 6 PSI on 93 pump gas. For every 1psi boost, i pick up 60 HP. Last dyno pull, it made 610 AWHP

The motor is capable of handling a lot more power, but sadly the blowers i am using are not efficient enough to produce anymore.

I'll put up some more pictures in a couple weeks once it's all detailed and finished interior wise, not to mention the chassis, i even painted the floor, just to give an idea of how mad i went on the car.

Thanks for all the props, it means a lot!!!!

Absolutely impressive! Must be unbelievably excited about driving it again. I know mine has been down for almost just as long as your's and i'm about to get mine back too!

Y^&^&^%(%&^%(&%^& me, Running like a raped ape!

8 PSI Baby, i know it's not Turbo territory, but that a 20% increase over last time.

• 3 weeks later...