15 year old girl, Gang Raped at homecoming dance

Roman

I am in Knoxville, TN and we got very limited coverage of this from day one as well.

It happend almost 3 years ago.

Meanwhile the Duke guys did nothing and it was all over the media.

If this was the other way around (race wise) this would have been over a long time ago AND ALL OVER THE NEWS. Yall know its true.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just blows me away that they went to the effort to put these people through total torture and misery. Acts like that cannot be fixed. We simply need to end these lives and make the world thatmuch better of a place....

One thing, you guys talking about the planet, but this kind of stuff has been going on since the dawn of humanity. Ever since humans walked on this earth, they have been beating each other and doing the most insane torture techniques.

I'm sure everyone has heard of technique of bury a person up to their neck in sand, cut off their eyelids, and point their eyes directly into the sun, then pour honey on their head...?

Or in England, they stuck a hot coal up the one guy's rearend, it is said his cries could be heard from a looooong ways away.

The Japanese used to love to boil people alive.

And all sorts of nasty stuff happens everyday around the world unfortunately.

Civilization helps prevent such type of behavior, but even then, crazy things happen.

One thing, you guys talking about the planet, but this kind of stuff has been going on since the dawn of humanity. Ever since humans walked on this earth, they have been beating each other and doing the most insane torture techniques.

I'm sure everyone has heard of technique of bury a person up to their neck in sand, cut off their eyelids, and point their eyes directly into the sun, then pour honey on their head...?

Or in England, they stuck a hot coal up the one guy's rearend, it is said his cries could be heard from a looooong ways away.

The Japanese used to love to boil people alive.

And all sorts of nasty stuff happens everyday around the world unfortunately.

Civilization helps prevent such type of behavior, but even then, crazy things happen.

What does any of this have to do with what happened in this case?

What does any of this have to do with what happened in this case?

I think Wheels is just pointing out how a lot of people keep talking as if the world is continually getting more violent and crazy, as if everything was better before, despite the fact that there has always been crazy violence.

I agree with him. However, that observation certainly does not diminish the magnitude of what happened here. Horrific.

Guest SP-superJay
I think Wheels is just pointing out how a lot of people keep talking as if the world is continually getting more violent and crazy, as if everything was better before, despite the fact that there has always been crazy violence.

I agree with him. However, that observation certainly does not diminish the magnitude of what happened here. Horrific.

That's all understandable, but the world should be evolving. People should be taught shit like this shouldnt be happening, yet the new generation still continues these insane acts. I think that's what catches us off guard is that we learn from past mistakes, and teach the new generation to not repeat those mistakes. Apparently some people arent doing their job.

That's all understandable, but the world should be evolving. People should be taught shit like this shouldnt be happening, yet the new generation still continues these insane acts.

Ding Ding Ding Ding.....

10,000 years ago, people behaved like animals, well..... Because they WERE animals. They ate what they could catch or steal. They slept under whatever they could build and defend. And the males mated with whatever female they could beat the crap out of and stick it in long enough to pass on his seed.

Two weeks ago, 20 people behaved like them, but didnt have any of their excuses.... So where is the correlation? Similar DNA?

Ding Ding Ding Ding.....

10,000 years ago, people behaved like animals, well..... Because they WERE animals. They ate what they could catch or steal. They slept under whatever they could build and defend. And the males mated with whatever female they could beat the crap out of and stick it in long enough to pass on his seed.

Two weeks ago, 20 people behaved like them, but didnt have any of their excuses.... So where is the correlation? Similar DNA?

Yeah but this kind of stuff has been happening as recent as 500 years ago, 60 - 70 years ago with the Nazis and Japanese (and they were definitely more "civilized" than the "animal" humans of 10,000 years ago), very recently with genocide in Africa and so forth, etc...like I said, civilization as we have it mostly programs out such behavior, but even then, bad stuff still happens once in awhile.

I just meant that the world always has been crazy and always will be, unfortunately.

Humans can create some really beautiful cultures, arts, music, architecture, etc...but as an animal, humans are one of the most sickeningly violent animals, if not THE most sickeningly violent animal, to ever exist on the Earth (and I say that not as any self-hating human either).

However, how do we know things are "getting worse?" I mean, at least from what I understand, the early 1970s had a lot more crime than what exists now....? It's just back then we didn't have Internet and 24/7 cable news and so forth.

Yeah but this kind of stuff has been happening as recent as 500 years ago, 60 - 70 years ago with the Nazis and Japanese (and they were definitely more "civilized" than the "animal" humans of 10,000 years ago), very recently with genocide in Africa and so forth, etc...like I said, civilization as we have it mostly programs out such behavior, but even then, bad stuff still happens once in awhile.

I just meant that the world always has been crazy and always will be, unfortunately.

I disagree.... These cretons had nothing in common with Nazis, or Sudanese, or Imperial Japanese.... Or any of the other post civilized atrocities that have occurred from time to time.... All of them look like models of civilized behavior compared to these animals....

Those EVENTs were spawned by on-going social and political issues, (for instance- the universal self perceived persecution of Germans in post WW1 Europe, which the nazis conveniently blamed on the Jews), struggles over land, food and resources, religious and ethnic differences, ruling power/ hegemony, etc.

Im not saying that such conflicts JUSTIFY the historically WRONG actions, but there are UNDERSTANDABLE reasons for people to fight (and even kill) their fellow man..... If you are operating under the honest illusion that a person or people is a threat to you and your way of life (however fucked up that perception is) wanting to kill them seems pretty understandable.

Now.... The filth that raped this girl..... Who were being educated FOR FREE.... Who were probably being FED AND HOUSED on the taxpayers dime..... What exactly was the reason they RAPED a 15 year old girl again? What did they (mistakenly) blame her for???? What did they (mistakenly) think she had she done to them???? What resources did she have that they needed?

Other than they are simply animals and were operating on their basest animal instincts.

Halloween night I was a witness to an assault. My first instinct was to call the police...the 37 year old guy was pushing around/hitting a 16 year old got back in his truck drove off parked his truck elsewhere came running back attacked his girlfriend and then started hitting a 14 year old. I almost got out of my car to hit him with the lug nut wrench that I had in my door, but I didn't know if this guy had a gun or something.

If I was to witness a rape...hell yes I would call the cops.

Other than they are simply animals and were operating on their basest animal instincts.

Yeah, I get what you are saying, these guys had no specific cultural reasons to do what they did, they are just sick f***s. However, could it have been ethnic difference maybe...? For example, from what I have read, the Japanese did some incredibly sick and animalistic things to the Chinese when they invaded China during World War II...also, the Nazis were sufficiently horrible enough to the Russian people when they invaded Russia that they got the whole country to unite against them, siding with Stalin, just to fight them off (they were at first welcomed by the Russians)...could what these guys did sort of be a miniaturized version of that, in this case some black guys seeing a white girl and just deciding to rape the crap out of her...(similar to what the Japanese did to Chinese, and the Nazis to Russians)?

Yeah, I get what you are saying, these guys had no specific cultural reasons to do what they did, they are just sick f***s. However, could it have been ethnic difference maybe...? For example, from what I have read, the Japanese did some incredibly sick and animalistic things to the Chinese when they invaded China during World War II...also, the Nazis were sufficiently horrible enough to the Russian people when they invaded Russia that they got the whole country to unite against them, siding with Stalin, just to fight them off (they were at first welcomed by the Russians)...could what these guys did sort of be a miniaturized version of that, in this case some black guys seeing a white girl and just deciding to rape the crap out of her...(similar to what the Japanese did to Chinese, and the Nazis to Russians)?

Those incidents had nothing to do with ethnic differences... They are a natural and thoroughly expected byproduct of warfare.

To convince young men to go off to far lands and KILL other young men they've never met, you have to dehumanize the enemy.... A great deal of time is spent in all basic training academies on this very point.... And it works.... Sometimes too well....

And on the flip side.... If an army is bombarding your city for 8 months, and making your life a living hell, and killing many members of your family..... When you finally gain the upper hand.... Paybacks a bitch.

To convince young men to go off to far lands and KILL other young men they've never met, you have to dehumanize the enemy.... A great deal of time is spent in all basic training academies on this very point.... And it works.... Sometimes too well....

True, but the Japanese and the Nazis seemed to go beyond killing and did torture and so forth. Like you said, sometimes the training can work too well, but the Nazis viewed Jews, Poles, Slavs, etc...as all sub-human I believe. And the Japanese the same withthe Chinese and Koreans.

And on the flip side.... If an army is bombarding your city for 8 months, and making your life a living hell, and killing many members of your family..... When you finally gain the upper hand.... Paybacks a bitch.

True, but Russia hadn't been doing that to Germany (unless they did it during WWII, my history is a bit hazy here), and China hadn't done it to Japan.

Vietnamese soldiers torturing American soldiers in the Vietnam war I can see this point, as Vietnam's entire history has been one of invasion.

True, but the Japanese and the Nazis seemed to go beyond killing and did torture and so forth. Like you said, sometimes the training can work too well, but the Nazis viewed Jews, Poles, Slavs, etc...as all sub-human I believe. And the Japanese the same withthe Chinese and Koreans.

True, but Russia hadn't been doing that to Germany (unless they did it during WWII, my history is a bit hazy here), and China hadn't done it to Japan.

Vietnamese soldiers torturing American soldiers in the Vietnam war I can see this point, as Vietnam's entire history has been one of invasion.

Youre missing the point......

The race of the enemy didnt matter....

Germans didnt wake up one day and say "lets go kill the jews". Adolf Hitler had a boner for the Jews, and it took 15 full years of relentless, DEHUMANIZING nazi propaganda labeling the jews and the communists and the "inferior races" as the source of all german suffering before they were ready to go down that abyss....

It was called "the Big Lie" and it worked....

China and Japan had been fcuking each other up for 50 years before WW2.... So again, it wasnt about race.... But conflict....

And yeah..... You need to bone up on your history.... Some estimates put over 2 million german women as being raped by the Red Army at the end of WW2.....

But thats war. Thats what happens.....

Now.... To force you back on topic.... Please tell me what country these pieces of shit were fighting for since you seem to be equating their actions with soldiers deserving of geneva convention accords.

And yeah..... You need to bone up on your history.... Some estimates put over 2 million german women as being raped by the Red Army at the end of WW2.....

Well that I could understand then because that was after the Germans had gone in and been so brutal to the Soviets.

Now.... To force you back on topic.... Please tell me what country these pieces of shit were fighting for since you seem to be equating their actions with soldiers deserving of geneva convention accords.

I wasn't, I just had meant humans overall, throughout history, do horrible brutal things.

But I get what you mean, these people had no reason to do what they did, they weren't say raping a German girl after having had their country raped and pillaged by the Nazis for some years.