15 year old girl, Gang Raped at homecoming dance

Roman

Ive got a solution....... If I was a school administrator in that particular school district:

1. The principal, and any other school personal who were supposed to be supervising the dance would be unemployed today....

2. The kids who watched the assault and videod it could get a head start on their inevitable burgerflipping careers, because there would no longer be any room for them in my classrooms.

3. No more dances in the school district.

Erik,

Did you hear that 2 of the "supervisors" of the dance had to leave at 9PM, to avoid going into overtime? They were blaming the cutbacks on the state of California. This all took place 30 minutes after.. I think the punishment for the perpetrators of the crime, should be they get raped. Eye for an eye.. The problem with our society today, is there is no fear for committing such heinous crimes. These morons stood idly by, no one thinking of calling the police. It reminds me of the killing of that Chicago honor student a few weeks ago, when people filmed the murder of this poor kid, instead of interjecting and possibly saving his life.

-Steven

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik,

Did you hear that 2 of the "supervisors" of the dance had to leave at 9PM, to avoid going into overtime? They were blaming the cutbacks on the state of California. This all took place 30 minutes after.. I think the punishment for the perpetrators of the crime, should be they get raped. Eye for an eye.. The problem with our society today, is there is no fear for committing such heinous crimes. These morons stood idly by, no one thinking of calling the police. It reminds me of the killing of that Chicago honor student a few weeks ago, when people filmed the murder of this poor kid, instead of interjecting and possibly saving his life.

-Steven

Um.... Why are they getting paid anything to be there???? Let alone Overtime?

Youre a fcuking teacher.... Schools have a certain number of events AFTER HOURS..... If Im in charge, EVERY TEACHER IS GOING TO VOLUNTEER to work a few of those events every year.....

Call it "Giving back." Or "Just thankful to have a fcuking job."

Im so sick of people who think they take a job and it ends at the stroke of a fcuking clock.... How about having a little PRIDE in what you do.... GIVING A SHIT about the kids youre supposed to be educating???

This is a shining example of EVERYTHING thats wrong with education in this fcuking state......

I had not heard this news story till now and it just made my stomach turn. I dont even know what to say. I hope those fu#kers who did it and ANYONE who was involved get everything coming to them...

Im with Erik...stop the world I want to get off...

Where I went to school and every school I know of in the state all teachers are salaried. As is with every salaried employee you often work more than 40 hours a week. The teachers in my district all took turns at chaperoning the dances.

Where I went to school and every school I know of in the state all teachers are salaried. As is with every salaried employee you often work more than 40 hours a week. The teachers in my district all took turns at chaperoning the dances.

This whole notion of "Im not going to shit if I Im not getting paid extra to do it" is exactly whats wrong with this whole country right now.

This whole notion of "Im not going to shit if I Im not getting paid extra to do it" is exactly whats wrong with this whole country right now.

I would agree. Personally when Im at work Im working(unfortunately I have to work for someone right now). A lot of my co workers are like "this is what I do and I wont do anything else". Me I work my butt off doing what I am there to do to get far enough ahead, so I can learn other things. I think I am worth more if I know more things, instead of one precise area. Weather its with my current employer or just gaining the knowledge for my personal business ideas.

Youre a fcuking teacher.... Schools have a certain number of events AFTER HOURS..... If Im in charge, EVERY TEACHER IS GOING TO VOLUNTEER to work a few of those events every year.....

Call it "Giving back." Or "Just thankful to have a fcuking job."

Im so sick of people who think they take a job and it ends at the stroke of a fcuking clock.... How about having a little PRIDE in what you do.... GIVING A SHIT about the kids youre supposed to be educating???

This is a shining example of EVERYTHING thats wrong with education in this fcuking state......

They should pay a teacher by how well the students perform.

I will bet the bank that every teacher would be busting their ass off.

considering gangs like the Latin Kings or MS-13 aren't found in higher income communities I'd say more affluent people don't need to worry about their children being gang raped.

Try searching about "Asian Gangs" you'd be surprise where they are starting to come from.

There just isnt much that can be done..... I think Ive heard a very few places have tried to pass "Duty to assist" laws, but its a complex can of worms... (Something at the back of my brain says Alaska may have one???? )

some european countries do..I believe the french prosecuted the paparazzi for failure to assist in the Princess Diana crash.

Young people are getting more and more stupid nowadays.

Some young girls mindset are "It's ok to get raped ." After Got Drunk, There isn't a clear line between having sex with a stranger and getting rapped.

A story, My ex-flatmate got raped few month ago. She randomly met a guy about 3 month before she got raped. The guy is a white-trash-douche bag, been in Jail three times before, no jobs, does drugs, sell drugs and does other doggey things, and she knows all that. The 22 year old girl was a virgin and belived in God, but she got very low self-image, wanted to know "cool" people like the asshole.

So, One night she went to a party with the asshole, got drunk(maybe druged). She then got rapped in her own car(never found out who). A week later, She told us,she's going to move back to her mums. and guess what? We then found out, she moved into a new Flat with that douche bag, And I am 100% sure she's paying for all the rent and other expenses.

We were so sad,shocked and actually Helped Alot after she got raped, but after she made the dumb move, my mindset has changed to " fxxk that, who cares about you got raped,I wished I've never met you in my life".

So I made a decision, All my children will be boys!

Some young girls mindset are "It's ok to get raped ." After Got Drunk, There isn't a clear line between having sex with a stranger and getting rapped.

A story, My ex-flatmate got raped few month ago. She randomly met a guy about 3 month before she got raped. The guy is a white-trash-douche bag, been in Jail three times before, no jobs, does drugs, sell drugs and does other doggey things, and she knows all that. The 22 year old girl was a virgin and belived in God, but she got very low self-image, wanted to know "cool" people like the asshole.

So, One night she went to a party with the asshole, got drunk(maybe druged). She then got rapped in her own car(never found out who). A week later, She told us,she's going to move back to her mums. and guess what? We then found out, she moved into a new Flat with that douche bag, And I am 100% sure she's paying for all the rent and other expenses.

We were so sad,shocked and actually Helped Alot after she got raped, but after she made the dumb move, my mindset has changed to " fxxk that, who cares about you got raped,I wished I've never met you in my life".

Jesus, that almost sounds like a case of stockholm syndrome right there, that is assuming the douche guy is the one that raped her. Terrible story....

What the hell are you talking about? This is completely incoherent rambling.

This was completely terrible, and I am quite curious to see what unravels after more details come out.

When parents don't give a crap about their own kids, or control them, what do you expect a teacher to do? Don't be so hard, teaching in many public school districts amounts to not much more than custodial work.... talk about pride, there cant be much left in the profession when on a daily basis, you see so much wasted potential.

Jesus, that almost sounds like a case of stockholm syndrome right there, that is assuming the douche guy is the one that raped her. Terrible story....

Don't know, But if he didn't do it, I'm sure He knows who did it. and It was him took her to party. He was in the party when She got raped. the car just parked outside the house. People in the party probably were drug dealers/ex-criminals.

So because a girl you know chose to be with a guy you didn't approve of, you decided you no longer cared she was raped? :rolleyes:

What the hell are you talking about? This is completely incoherent rambling.

This was completely terrible, and I am quite curious to see what unravels after more details come out.

Sorry for the unrelavent talk. I agree with all of you of course.

I just happen to know that some girls are getting slutier, guys of course treat them like sluts, and It seems "normal" to have sex harassments/abuses... and most all these sex harassment/abuses aren't getting reported.

Thats why we hear more and more rape stories, I think 2-3% of the girls I know(or know thru friends) have been raped before. The world is fxxked.

I just happen to know that some girls are getting slutier, guys of course treat them like sluts,

Its very simple, no means no, whether or not the girl is a slut is immaterial.

So because a girl you know chose to be with a guy you didn't approve of, you decided you no longer cared she was raped? :rolleyes:

Yeh, I know I shouldn't think like that, but We all know(including herself) her life will be completely ruined if she stays with him. Because It Was Him got her raped, who knows what will happen next? hook her up with drugs? He basically lives on her money. Stay away from the Trouble Maker.

To be honest, There isn't much I can do if someone is dumb like her, so I gave up.

Its very simple, no means no, whether or not the girl is a slut is immaterial.

:iamwithstupid:

it is a black or white situation.. guys know if the girl is willing or not.

They should pay a teacher by how well the students perform.

I will bet the bank that every teacher would be busting their ass off.

It isn't nearly that easy though is the problem, because the teachers do not have control of the classroom and the kids know it.

And if it was gang related, take a wild guess why up to two dozen people saw the heinous act and did not react. Fear of retaliation.

If I saw this and I was afraid of retaliation, I would go hide and then call 911 anonymously.

What a bunch of fuckin shitheads. I hope these fucks get raped in prison. If I was the father of that girl, I would do what the father did in the movie Law Abiding Citizen..

Several had cell phones and used them....

TO RECORD THE ATTACK.... BUT NOT TO CALL THE fcuking POLICE....

The police were finally notified of the attack, when onlookers called their friends at a nearby party to tell them about it and to come watch..... Somebody at the party finally notified the police....

Stop the world.... I want off.

:iamwithstupid: