Lamborghini Las Vegas

VRAlexander

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to post this for everyone's info.. I was at the Audi dealer in Henderson checking out a 2010 S5 for a new daily driver and my friends there brought me up to speed with what they had been up to. He said that Audi of Henderson purchased the Lamborghini franchise and will be the new dealer and service department in town for all Lambos. Final paperwork with Lamborghini will be finalized later this week and they will be open shortly. Already there are several Lambos there! I just wanted to post this and let my Lambo Power family know!

I will keep you guys updated... =)

Still can't believe LV Lambo just folded like that. When I was in there it was amazing, very nice staff, great inventory, great location. Can't beat the recession sometimes, I guess.

Still can't believe LV Lambo just folded like that. When I was in there it was amazing, very nice staff, great inventory, great location. Can't beat the recession sometimes, I guess.

I think they would still be in business if they did not go into the Palazzo, they went for broke spent crazy money to make it what it was but never really made any money on that location and the wrong time. .02

Lambo Palazzo is already re-open I am told but a friend who was just there last week. Can anyone else confirm?

Lambo Palazzo is already re-open I am told but a friend who was just there last week. Can anyone else confirm?

there's a guy who has been leasing the space and has a few cars in there, but it wasn't a lambo dealership. The lambo gift shop was still open though. Dal toro is open too.

Symbolic's Lambo dealership at the Palazzo is gone and closed. Since the franchise is gone to Audi of Henderson, nobody else can open a Lambo dealership in that area with franchise rights.

Guest skokos

What Gasman said. The new people in there are pricks too. They were trying to charge 15 bucks to come in and look at a few muscle cars. Also I found mooning ferraris in the wynn dealership and getting yelled at by employees is much more entertaining anyways

What Gasman said. The new people in there are pricks too. They were trying to charge 15 bucks to come in and look at a few muscle cars. Also I found mooning ferraris in the wynn dealership and getting yelled at by employees is much more entertaining anyways

Is the dealership at the Wynn free? I didn't make it there last time, But damn if I'm paying to see a couple of F-cars.

That's what happens when successful trusting business owners partner up with the wrong people.

Guest skokos
Is the dealership at the Wynn free? I didn't make it there last time, But damn if I'm paying to see a couple of F-cars.

Nope,they charge 15 bucks UNLESS your a fagari owner. you go in and tell them you own a ferrari,I always say a 308 gtb with a little giggle that I cant hold back and then they ask you from which dealer did you purchase it and I just tell them Steve Harris which is local and they let you in.

Im with you,there is NO way im paying 15 bucks to enter the showroom lol

Nope,they charge 15 bucks UNLESS your a fagari owner. you go in and tell them you own a ferrari,I always say a 308 gtb with a little giggle that I cant hold back and then they ask you from which dealer did you purchase it and I just tell them Steve Harris which is local and they let you in.

Im with you,there is NO way im paying 15 bucks to enter the showroom lol

Yes but what is worse? Paying $15 to see a bunch of F- cars....OR pretending that actually own a 308 to get in for free to see a bunch of F cars?? :thefinger:

Yes but what is worse? Paying $15 to see a bunch of F- cars....OR pretending that actually own a 308 to get in for free to see a bunch of F cars?? :thefinger:

Now THAT is funny!!! :icon_super:

I'd heard that Penske pulled out of the Wynn. Is that not the case? When I went to look at cars, I called ahead, told them what I owned and they didn't charge me. No way I'd pay a dime to look at inventory. I find it insulting for showrooms to charge a fee. I visited the Palazzo last January and the space didn't flow right to work. The boutique didn't carry the right stuff either, and certainly didn't have enough of anything to be a draw. I heard I got there at the wrong time when they were already pulling back. It had an odd feel to it. Yea, they had a reputation as a superb dealer too, one of the very best in the business. The Palazzo felt like a bad move and I said so before they opened. It's Vegas.

I'd heard that Penske pulled out of the Wynn. Is that not the case? When I went to look at cars, I called ahead, told them what I owned and they didn't charge me. No way I'd pay a dime to look at inventory. I find it insulting for showrooms to charge a fee. I visited the Palazzo last January and the space didn't flow right to work. The boutique didn't carry the right stuff either, and certainly didn't have enough of anything to be a draw. I heard I got there at the wrong time when they were already pulling back. It had an odd feel to it. Yea, they had a reputation as a superb dealer too, one of the very best in the business. The Palazzo felt like a bad move and I said so before they opened. It's Vegas.

i just think the timing was way off.

5 years ago and the place would have been a money maker IMO

when i was in the dealership a year ago it was awesome!!!

I'd heard that Penske pulled out of the Wynn. Is that not the case?

According to their website its still there. They have a black Koenigsegg at the moment, I wonder if its the same one that was at LLV?

It is a shame about LLV though, last time I was there they had a couple of murcis out shooting the the Katy Perry "Waking up in Vegas" video

I believe that was Maloof's old car that you can just see the corner off.

post-20425-1257657440_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys, This is Brett. I was the Service Manager over at the "Old" Lamborghini Las Vegas. We are finally re-opened here at the "New" Lamborghini Las Vegas in the Valley Auto Mall.

All is true that we are with Audi and we are now a Findlay Automotive Property. It is GREAT to be back with Lamborghini, the three months down was WAY TOO LONG!

The Dealership is amazing here and we have been up and running for about a month now. I am fortunate enough to have one of my old techs with me, Nate from the old store. We are back to a fully operating dealer! Parts, Service, Sales, Warranty, everything is up and running. We are in the works of getting the dealer set up here on Lambo Power. It is good to be back guys!!!

Guest Dereiter
Hey Guys, This is Brett. I was the Service Manager over at the "Old" Lamborghini Las Vegas. We are finally re-opened here at the "New" Lamborghini Las Vegas in the Valley Auto Mall.

All is true that we are with Audi and we are now a Findlay Automotive Property. It is GREAT to be back with Lamborghini, the three months down was WAY TOO LONG!

The Dealership is amazing here and we have been up and running for about a month now. I am fortunate enough to have one of my old techs with me, Nate from the old store. We are back to a fully operating dealer! Parts, Service, Sales, Warranty, everything is up and running. We are in the works of getting the dealer set up here on Lambo Power. It is good to be back guys!!!

Congrats!

Hey Brett!

Good to see you're active on the board. See you on the 25th. Can't wait to see the new dealership and get my car back with the LOC exhaust in! :icon_mrgreen:

Same her Sam! You are going to be very happy with that exhaust! Definitely a "Wake the neighbors" up system. Thank you for chosing us to do the service on your car!

Can you post some pics of the new dealership?

Good news! I stopped by LLV during the summer and really enjoyed checking out the lambos! There aren't exactly too many running around North Dakota so it was really cool to see them up close. I did get to meet a white lp560-4 owner here in fargo who had purchased his towards the end of the summer from you guys. I told him to join up here on lambopower but I'm not sure if he has checked it out yet.

Definitely look forward to stopping by this coming summer! I'm glad you guys are back so I won't have to stop by a ferrari dealership instead. haha