8 people just shot in Orlando office building

TrentS

Im about 5 minutes from downtown and the interstate is closed, schools on lockdown, and helicopter is overhead. Its a little crazy downtown right now.

Seems to be a former employee of the office

I wonder what all these shootings are going to do for people wanting to carry. I wouldnt be surprised if vigilante justice goes on the rise.

I think we need to have some serious fire side chats here about violence in this country. It's not a single issue of gun control, violence, aggression, or psychological mindset but a culmination of many factors that lead to this destruction. I'm sick and tired of human beings killing other human beings.

You guys are not going to believe this. I was just listen to the LIVE feed of the http://www.wesh.com/ web site and some guy from OMRC (Orlando Regional Medical Center) was on the phone with this female reporter giving her information on the victims then after a few minutes he said "Everyone needs to tune there radios to Howard Stern... Baba Booey! Baba Booey! Baba Booey!" :lol2:

No joke but that was funny! I'm sure they will play it on Mondays show.

For no reason at that! Just innocent lives for nothing!

What has happened is people who commit suicide are no longer happy just ventilating their own craniums.... They want to go out in a blaze of glory and take the perceived cause of their troubles (the boss who laid him off, the soldiers who want him to go oversees, the coeds who didnt date him, etc) with them.

What has happened is people who commit suicide are no longer happy just ventilating their own craniums.... They want to go out in a blaze of glory and take the perceived cause of their troubles (the boss who laid him off, the soldiers who want him to go oversees, the coeds who didnt date him, etc) with them.

The same thing that ruined this country - entitlement effect.

The same thing that ruined this country - entitlement effect.

Sweet gentle jesus is that ever the truth......I never thought of tying it to that, but you are so right. Its just one more extreme effect of the lazy worthless fucks of the world thinking they are owed something for being alive.....I say to hell with them, let'em starve.

Okay, that's it. Going today to renew CCW. Was expired, stopping carrying the last part of year, but no more.

No more rolling the dice.

My business partner and I both carry to our office every single day. I'm not worried about anyone in my office but we are in a building with 30 companies and you never know when some disgruntled asshole is going to decide to do something like this.

It's a sad week for a lot of families in Texas and Florida. Thoughts to them.

Well I think this all ties back to a bigger issue of happiness and what/how that is obtained. We shouldn't just cast out people who are suicidal. The line between sane and insane is a lot thinner than most people think. "Us vs. them" just doesn't work.