Can you believe this? NSFW

soup

this ruined my night...i didnt think they would actually allow this on the web...the video wouldve have been better if a car wouldve lost control and hit all three of them...damn you op

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 seconds in a small locked room with my protection dog will teach this little mofo a good lesson.

Thanks for the warning, RD. That ventured me away from watching the video. But, watching the video of the dog partially healed at the Vet center brought a smile (and a tear) to my face!!

Although I probably wouldn't have the audacity to physically hurt the MF's that did this to the dog, I hope to god that one day this SOB gets to experience the same amount of physical pain that the dog did, only to the 10th degree.

While the whole 4chan internet vigilante thing can be good sometimes, it looks like they may have had the wrong person. First everybody is reporting that it was Valdas Baranauskas, the 29 year old. The guy doesn't even look like the person in the video, and appears to be otherwise a normal civilized person in his social website profiles. The Lithuanian newspapers are reporting that the suspect caught by police is Svajunas Beniukas, born 1987 and already known to local authorities. I feel bad for Valdas who most likely had nothing to do with this and doesn't even know the real offender. His name has been littered all over the internet in relation to this crime and he probably already received threats.

Glad the dog lived and he got caught.

Well I hope he gets thrown in a cage with a lion or a coyote.

Maybe someone close by to where he is can bail him out and take him to the nearest zoo.

I don't think that anyone cares about things like that over there...sadly!

Just the fact that they are doing this for fun should be punished!

I don't know, how it is handled in other countries, but if you f.e. kill your neighbour's dog for fun here in germany, you just have to pay him the time value of the animal. Animals are legitimated as personal belongings, not as living creatures.

The fact that they posted this video on the net changes the situation for the police. I hope he's getting locked up with some very bad guys....