PICS-Lamborghini VIP Drive

How come the SV and the blue balboni car have the same licence plate?

Those plates have DST on them, DST=Distributor... In other words they're both still owned by Lamborghini.

Great pictures of beautiful cars!

I love the skittles effect when a bunch of Lamborghinis get together... a little more interesting than all red IMO. :D

is that custom balloon white on the countach?

No, Factory Color , Pearlato Bianco, (Pearl White) I was told most of the white Countach was in the non-metallic white, the Pearlato Bianco was one of the few.

JC

No, Factory Color , Pearlato Bianco, (Pearl White) I was told most of the white Countach was in the non-metallic white, the Pearlato Bianco was one of the few.

JC

It is beautiful :icon_thumleft:

Looking at these pics only proves to me LAMBO=Automotive Sculpture at its best.They may not build the fastest or best handling cars because they build street cars. However over the years they make the best looking cars period. That Countach and Diablo still turn heads wherever they go.However the new generation Lambos still handle incredible and are almost as fast as any stock car produced today. Can't wait to see the next generation of cars they will produce.