LAMBOPOWER EXCLUSIVE! CGT SUPERSPORTS! VBOX

Allan-Herbie

Hmm someone merged the threads.. I think the car may have an 11.9X in her..

That was me, I figured we could get more views via a single thread in "Other Cars", then when the thread dies off in a week or two we'd just move it into the lower traffic Bentley section for permanent archival. :icon_thumleft:

Have a chance to try one recently. Nice car but if I were to sum it up by one word, it would be --- silly!

I totally concur with the assessment of the seats. While good looking and quite comfortable, the lack of lift is just silly. Being such a big & tall car with a sizable dash, one's physique requires a long torso to reach proper driving position. Being VAG, couldn't they add that hand-crank height adjust like those found on VW's & the lower-end Audi's?

The car is silly-fast for its size & heft but for the same nature, laws of physics can't be defied; this car simply can't deliver like a proper sports car on fast cornering.

Substituting the rear seats with a tower bar no doubt adds the performance but totally defeats the purpose of the

car --- plain silly.

Despite top-quality coach works, having CF inside just looks nice and silly at the same time for a Bentley. Exterior, sorry, never a big fan of the original styling and this one, while not too bad, just made it even quirkier. A white one simply remains me of a weird & silly panda.

While a respectable car, it just seems to be a neither nor. IMO, only those who wish to make a statement --- rather than serious about cars --- would get this car. Let's hope it's tech & performance trickle down the line.

CGT_Supersports.jpg

CGT_Supersports__4_.jpg

CGT_Supersports__5_.jpg

CGT_Supersports__14_.jpg

Like I said, car just makes no sense. I hate to say it, but it kinda harkens me back to all the comments we make about Hondas, Porsches et al... You can make anything fast! If I want a sports car I will buy one. If I want a super sleek and sexy GT cruiser I will buy a GT.

The seats are just plain stupid. The great thing about the GT is its total usability. The seats should be an option.

Will be a good buy when they drop like a rock.