LP570-4 SL

a007apl

WTF is going on??!?!?! Are they ever going to show this car to the public or what? Some people in random foreign lands (but not in the U.S.) have seen it, they've mostly said jack squat about it, it exists, it doesn't exist, it's underwhelming, maybe cool, not coming out, coming out, SL, SV, XZ . . . WTF??

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some people in random foreign lands (but not in the U.S.) have seen it

I assume you didn't mean to come across as a bit of a stereotype with this comment.

We random foreigners like cars also, and buy them in great quantities. We also have democracy, starbucks, and all sorts of other amazing things. Get a passport and come see for yourself ;)

I assume you didn't mean to come across as a bit of a stereotype with this comment.

We random foreigners like cars also, and buy them in great quantities. We also have democracy, starbucks, and all sorts of other amazing things. Get a passport and come see for yourself ;)

LOL.....

:icon_mrgreen: You sure got to the point fast :icon_thumleft:

Cant wait for Geneva! :eusa_dance: I think the LP570 4 SV HZYSOLKSJFK LAMBORGHINI will NOT be anything special. my 2cents :icon_butt:

Way to overanalyze verbiage! :icon_thumleft:

Nice white Lamborghini Gallardo with sticker and new bumpers! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

What did you expect...? If you wanted more you will get very dissapointed.

rsZc6.jpg

SICK

I so hope you are right, that's exactly the combo I want.

Thank you Bakke.

This a a question for the people in the far foreign lands that saw the car :icon_mrgreen: are the wheels nice? can you describe?

What did you expect...? If you wanted more you will get very dissapointed.

:iamwithstupid:

let's not forget it is a variation of the current LP 560-4, same as the previous SL was for the Gallardo.

I will be far from disappointed if the car looks like Bakke's rendering

Thats it. But new rims.

82kg less than the standard LP560 with CCB´s means 2,33 kg/hp versus 2,45kg/hp for the new 458 Italia. 0-100 = 3,4 according to Lambo but IRL a bit faster.

SICK

I so hope you are right, that's exactly the combo I want.

Thank you Bakke.

This a a question for the people in the far foreign lands that saw the car :icon_mrgreen: are the wheels nice? can you describe?

Oh great! That's essentially my current car with a new stripe, different headlights and rear. :eusa_wall:

But judging from the LP560-4 drive, it should feel quite different from the current SL and would be quite a bit faster. Guess if I order one, I shouldn't have it in white anymore although white seems the coolest.

Oh great! That's essentially my current car with a new stripe, different headlights and rear. :eusa_wall:

But judging from the LP560-4 drive, it should feel quite different from the current SL and would be quite a bit faster. Guess if I order one, I shouldn't have it in white anymore although white seems the coolest.

Now I am even happier because your SL is my favorite Gallardo ever :eusa_dance:

Now that I've properly mourned the lack of Super Trofeo bits on this car :crybaby2: I can better enjoy the small enhancements it does bring to the table.

If the difference between the normal LP560 driving experience and the LP570 is as night and day as the G-SL is from a normal Gallardo then they will have a very desireable car here. Especially if US models really do gain 10HP or so while losing 100+ pounds.

Looking forward to seeing it debut.

Now that I've properly mourned the lack of Super Trofeo bits on this car :crybaby2: I can better enjoy the small enhancements it does bring to the table.

If the difference between the normal LP560 driving experience and the LP570 is as night and day as the G-SL is from a normal Gallardo then they will have a very desireable car here. Especially if US models really do gain 10HP or so while losing 100+ pounds.

I was just about to comment on how disapointed you would be in the lack of Super Trofeo bits. :crybaby2:

I'm sure it will continue with the trend of every new lambo being better than the previous, and by a good margin.

I heard a whisper that it will be closer to the photoshopped green one than the white one.

Guess we'll know in a couple of weeks.

I am quite sure the performance of the car will be outstanding, 0 to 60 1 sec faster than the original Gallardo.

I was looking forward to the Super Trofeo bits but if the car looks like the one Bakke rendered it I love it.

Coming from a 500 HP G for me is just what the doctor ordered :icon_mrgreen:

Copy that.

I heard a whisper that it will be closer to the photoshopped green one than the white one.

Guess we'll know in a couple of weeks.

is this the green one you referring too?

It looks very similar with Bakke's rendering.

Lamborghini_Gallardo_LP570_4_Superleggera.jpg

rsZc6.jpg