The BF Performance Lamborghini Murcielago

a007apl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is our car and we did this car to bring BF Performance into the United States and to show off some of there exterior products. BF Performance also makes a various amount of colored match carbon fiber for the interior such as the E gear paddles and center console for example and a Carbon Fiber hardtop. Thanks for the positive and negative feedback.

Guest skokos
This is our car and we did this car to bring BF Performance into the United States and to show off some of there exterior products. BF Performance also makes a various amount of colored match carbon fiber for the interior such as the E gear paddles and center console for example and a Carbon Fiber hardtop. Thanks for the positive and negative feedback.

Not sure I saw any positive. :crybaby2:

This is our car and we did this car to bring BF Performance into the United States and to show off some of there exterior products. BF Performance also makes a various amount of colored match carbon fiber for the interior such as the E gear paddles and center console for example and a Carbon Fiber hardtop. Thanks for the negative and negative feedback.

In all fairness to you the body kit on the car isn't bad, if you lose that wing. but the interior and wheels on that car are scary.

Mmm, my Mother always said if you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything...

Thus.....

Both of these cars are different but both do have the BF Performance kit. The interior came that way from Lamborghini. As for the wheels we are going to change the paint scheme.

Both of these cars are different but both do have the BF Performance kit. The interior came that way from Lamborghini. As for the wheels we are going to change the paint scheme.

I dunno why everyone doesn't like this. It's my favorite car of all time. I displayed the 670SV at this show and all my lambo friends loved the car and wanted to have the work done to theirs. As far as aftermarket goes for Lamborghini they felt it was the only way to go and almost all of them wanted the big wing or the SV style wing.

Of course, not everyone liked the yellow as that is a personal preference, but the car was perfection. These guys are the official U.S. Importers of the product and the rims were done by D2 Forged.

I respect everyone's opinion and all so here is another look at the BF kits.

Stock photo:

bf-performance-lambo-murcielago04.jpg

First built car (no special rims, just kit, exhaust included):

bf-lambo.jpg

Guest skokos

cool! I think it is the rims that just make the car hurt to look at,I dont mind the body work and I think that black one posted above looks pretty cool!

post some pics after you fix the rims ;)

Just got my car back,Had the BF valvetronic install.Sounds Great .I can't get out to do some testing it just so cold and crapy.

porter edit: :eusa_naughty: